PRA Group's Kevin Stevenson honored for third consecutive year as Virginia leader
NORFOLK, Va., Sept. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Kevin Stevenson, president and CEO of PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), has been named to Virginia Business Magazine's Virginia 500 Power List for 2022-23.
The magazine's annual Virginia 500 issue recognizes the state's most powerful leaders across the business, education, political and government sectors. As the co-founder and head of a publicly traded global leader in the nonperforming loan industry, Stevenson is featured in the finance and insurance category.
"I am honored to be listed among the great people shaping our state—and to be doing so alongside them as a business leader," said Stevenson. "I believe that where businesses succeed, so do the communities around them. I hope that PRA Group can always exemplify that belief as we continue to do the right things, for the right reasons, with a steadfast focus on the long-term."
With its headquarters located in Norfolk, Virginia, PRA Group is focused on helping consumers improve their financial futures, creating fulfilling careers for its thousands of employees and giving back to local communities around the world.
To read the Virginia 500 Power List feature, visit: https://www.virginiabusiness.com/article/finance-insurance-kevin-p-stevenson/
About PRA Group
As a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, PRA Group returns capital to banks and other creditors to help expand financial services for consumers. With thousands of employees worldwide, PRA Group companies collaborate with customers to help them resolve their debt. For more information, please visit www.pragroup.com.
News Media Contact:
Senior Vice President, Communications and Public Policy
Najim Mostamand, CFA
Vice President, Investor Relations
Source: PRA Group Related Stocks: NASDAQ:PRAA
- PRA Group Leader LaTisha Tarrant Named Chief Human Resources Officer
- Vietnamese American lawyer tapped to lead the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- VietJet Air’s CEO named among 100 people transforming business in Asia
- AmCham Selects New National Chair for 2022
- New World Development Wins Seven Awards in the "All-Asia Executive Team" Rankings and Is Named "Most Honored Company" by Institutional Investor
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao is in the top 100 businessmen who change the Asian economy
- US presidential election unresolved, race too close to call
- Sims Limited Named Climate Leader in Asia-Pacific
- BGI Group Included in First Fortune China ESG List