- New Articles for August Issue of "KIZUNA," Official E-magazine of Japanese Government -
TOKYO, Sept. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Government of Japan publishes new articles every month in an official e-magazine, "KIZUNA." This month's articles feature climate change action, introducing advanced technologies and forest-conservation efforts toward achieving decarbonization. New articles published in late August are outlined below.
- Hydrogen Power Generation for a Zero-Carbon World With hydrogen one of the keys to achieving decarbonization, Japan's technology is leading the future of hydrogen power generation.
- Carbon-Negative Concrete: A Game Changer for a Sustainable Future An innovative type of carbon dioxide-absorbing concrete is Japan's carbon-recycling technology that could accelerate decarbonization.
- Burning Garbage, but Reducing Greenhouse Gases Japan's technology that changes garbage into clean energy is now helping to drive decarbonization transition in Asia.
- Harmony Between Forests and Communities Echoes in Tanzania Yamaha Corporation's challenge is to protect "musical sounds" by making a virtuous cycle of industrial progress and conservation of nature.
Kizuna means the enduring bonds between people -- close relationships forged through mutual trust and support. The kizuna cultivated among countries of the world has the power to deepen cooperation for a better future. By reporting on a wide variety of topics concerning Japan, "KIZUNA" hopes that this publication will provide opportunities for Japan and the rest of the world to connect and build strong kizuna.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/helping-to-solve-climate-change-issue-with-japanese-technology-government-publication-301616008.html
Source: Cabinet Public Affairs Office, Cabinet Secretariat, Government of Japan
- Nippon Express Italia Launches Eco-friendly Delivery Service in Venice Using Hydrogen-powered Boats
- Airbus, Kawasaki Heavy Industries partner to study use of hydrogen in Japan
- Pioneer the use of hydrogen in the decarbonization of the aviation sector
- World Oceans Day: Japanese Aquarium "Yokohama Hakkeijima" Creates Snow Globes Using "Microplastic Flakes" to Raise Issue of Ocean Plastic Pollution -Microplastic Globe-
- LONGi Hydrogen wins in the world's largest Green Hydrogen Project
- YOHJI YAMAMOTO Inc. Launches New Conceptual Project "WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO" Globally on July 20
- NIPPON EXPRESS HOLDINGS to Be Global Sponsor for 2023 World Baseball Classic (TM)
- CRUCIAL BREAKTHROUGH IN HYDROGEN ENERGY GENERATION, STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION ANNOUNCED
- Fukuoka City Announces Fukuoka Prize 2022 Laureates