HSINCHU, Aug. 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), today announced that it will present virtually to institutional investors at the 23rd Credit Suisse Asian Technology Conference from Wednesday, September 7 to Thursday, September 8, 2022.
Management from the Company, including Jesse Huang, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Investor Relations, will discuss the Company's recent financial results, business trends and market opportunities. The Company's latest investor update is available on the investor relations' section of its website at www.chipmos.com.
About ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC.:
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS) (https://www.chipmos.com) is an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services. With advanced facilities in Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu Industrial Park and Southern Taiwan Science Park in Taiwan, ChipMOS is known for its track record of excellence and history of innovation. The Company provides end-to-end assembly and test services to leading fabless semiconductor companies, integrated device manufacturers and independent semiconductor foundries serving virtually all end markets worldwide.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements may be identified by words such as 'believes,' 'expects,' 'anticipates,' 'projects,' 'intends,' 'should,' 'seeks,' 'estimates,' 'future' or similar expressions or by discussion of, among other things, strategies, goals, plans or intentions. These statements may include financial projections and estimates and their underlying assumptions, statements regarding plans, objectives and expectations with respect to future operations, products and services, and statements regarding future performance. Actual results may differ materially in the future from those reflected in forward-looking statements contained in this document, due to various factors. Further information regarding these risks, uncertainties and other factors are included in the Company's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and in the Company's other filings with the SEC.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chipmos-to-present-at-23rd-credit-suisse-asian-technology-conference-301615129.html
Source: ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. Related Stocks: Gretai:8150 Gretai:8150.OT Gretai:8150.TW Gretai:8150.TWO NASDAQ:IMOS Taiwan:8150
- DIVIDEND ALERT: US$2.876 CASH DIVIDEND PRE-WITHHOLDING TAX AND FEES TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO ChipMOS ADS HOLDERS
- ChipMOS REPORTS RECORD APRIL 2022 REVENUE
- ChipMOS SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE CASH DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION OF NT$4.30 PER COMMON SHARE OR APPROXIMATELY US$2.92 PER ADS; COMPANY SETS DIVIDEND RECORD & DISTRIBUTION DATES
- ChipMOS REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
- Qualcomm Earnings Release Available on Company's Investor Relations Website
- ReneSola Power to Participate in Credit Suisse 2022 Renewables and Utilities Conference
- Greenland Technologies to Present at 2022 J.P. Morgan Auto Conference
- ATRenew to Present at Investor Conferences in August and September 2022
- Greenland Technologies to Present at H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference