SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- China (Shenzhen) International Brand Underwear Fair (SIUF) is a yearly event which shows new products, trends and applications of underwear industry. It is composed by the China Intimate Culture Week and the trade show.
The culture week provide a luxuriously decorated catwalk to supermodel contest, design contests of lingerie and homewear, brand fashion shows and award gala for the whole industry. As a huge party, it attracts brands, manufacture, designers, fashion buyers, academy, distributors, retailers and fashion KOCs. The trade show brings the new products new materials exhibiting from end to end. Forums and trend salons give the platform to providers and audience to face to face for idea communication.
The show occupied nearly 82,500 square meters in Shenzhen exhibition center and about 850 exhibitors participated, covering many categories including underwear, underwear, home wear, swimwear, yoga, baby products and socks. Socks have been an especially fast growing category in recent years, which indicated that the show has developed into a full-category intimate clothing exhibition.
Approximately 105,696 visitors attended the show due to the epidemic prevention and control. In addition to agents and terminals across the country, there was eager participation of designers, media, colleges and e-commerce organizations. As the first show of the recovery of Shenzhen fashion industry successfully be held in 2022, it is of great significance for stimulating consumption, boosting industry confidence and stabilizing both supply and demand in fashion industry. The show will hit again with an area of 100,000 square meters April 19th -21th next year.
More info. About SIUF 2023 China (Shenzhen) International Brand Underwear Fair
Exhibition Areas: 100,000m2
Exhibiting Brands: 1500+
Professional Visits: 220,000
Exhibition Time: April 19th -21th , 2023
Show website: www.siuf.com
Source: China (Shenzhen) International Brand Underwear Fair & Shenzhen International Underwear OEM / Materials and Fabrics Fair
- Catwalk shows to return for Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week in December
- With 8 Exhibition Areas and 10+ Forums 2022 China International Fair for Trade in Services Sports Services Section To be Unveiled Early September
- Vietnam’s fashion designer to show off his sustainable clothes at London Fashion Week
- VN Int’l Fashion Week 2021 is back
- VN Int’l Fashion Week highlights sustainability
- Vietnam Junior Fashion Week opens in HCM City
- Phú Quốc to host “Fashion Voyage 3” show
- Sanya Day at Hainan Expo Promotes Boutique Designer Brands, Opens Up A New Approach to Discovering Sanya