NAPLES, Fla., Aug. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Pro Music Rights, Inc., one of the world's largest music licensing companies, announces that it has closed on the agreement to go public via a Reverse Merger with Nuvus Gro Corp (OTC: NUVG).
Pro Music Rights intends to Release its Financial statements by August 19, 2022, as well as other detailed information pertaining to the closed reverse merger with Nuvus Gro Corp (OTC: NUVG) via EDGAR.
About Pro Music Rights, Inc. (ProMusicRights.com)
Pro Music Rights the 5th public performance rights organization (PRO) ever formed in the United States. Its licensees include notable companies like TikTok, iHeart Media, Triller, Napster, 7Digital, Vevo, and hundreds of others. Pro Music Rights controls an estimated market share of 7.4% in the United States, representing over 2,500,000 works that feature notable artists such as A$AP Rocky, Wiz Khalifa, Pharrell, Young Jeezy, Juelz Santana, Lil Yachty, MoneyBaggYo, Larry June, Trae Pound, Sause Walka, Trae Tha Truth, Sosamann, Soulja Boy, Lex Luger, Lud Foe, SlowBucks, Gunplay, OG Maco, Rich The Kid, Fat Trel, Young Scooter, Nipsey Hussle, Famous Dex, Boosie Badazz, Shy Glizzy, 2 Chainz, Migos, Gucci Mane, Young Dolph, Trinidad James, Fall Out Boy, and countless others. For more information, please visit promusicrights.com.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, which are intended to be covered by the safe harbors created thereby. Investors are cautioned that, all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including without limitation, the ability of Pro Music Rights, Inc. to accomplish its stated plan of business. Pro Music Rights, Inc. believes that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements contained herein are reasonable, any of the assumptions could be inaccurate, and therefore, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements included in this press release will prove to be accurate. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking statements included herein, the inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by Pro Music Rights, Inc. or any other person.
Source: Pro Music Rights, Inc. Related Stocks: OTC:NUVG
- Pro Music Rights, Inc., one of the world's largest music licensing companies, announces licensing agreement with Tiktok
- Pro Music Rights, Inc., one of the world's largest music licensing companies, announces the closing of an undisclosed funding round of $5,500,000 USD and a valuation of $422,583,333 USD
- Music videos performed by hearing impaired
- Prime Number Acquisition I Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Common Stock Shares, Warrants, and Rights, Commencing July 6, 2022
- Kuke to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 26, 2022
- Kuke Music Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
- Online Music Copyright Ecosystem debuts
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 15, 2022 Eastern Time
- Prime Number Acquisition I Corp. Announces Closing of $64.5 Million Initial Public Offering