Supermicro Brings Together Kioxia, Solidigm, Broadcom, and Other Leading Industry Experts to Discuss the Latest in Storage Technologies and Innovative Solutions for a Wide Range of Workloads
SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- From August 17 through September 7, 2022, the 3rd Annual Supermicro Open Storage Summit will be open for audiences to engage in one of the industry's leading online storage conferences. The event brings together server storage technology and data center application professionals to discuss the disruptive new technologies shaping the future of the enterprise, data center, and hybrid cloud storage. This year's summit, entitled: Innovations in Storage Performance, with partners including industry pioneers AMD, Broadcom, Intel, Kioxia, Nutanix, NVIDIA, OSNexus, Qumulo, and Solidigm, who will share their visions for the future of storage and also discuss how new technologies are bringing fresh opportunities and challenges to the storage world.
What: Supermicro 3rd Annual Open Storage Summit 2022
When: August 17 to September 7, 2022
Storage Summit Keynote Roundtable – Storage Hardware Innovation – Driving the Way We Store Data. Participants: Supermicro, Kioxia, Solidigm, Broadcom
- August 17, 2022 - North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- August 18, 2022 - Asia-Pacific - 10:00 AM GMT+8
Storage for a Digital Workspace World. Participants: Supermicro, Nutanix
- August 23, 2022 - North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- August 24, 2022 - Asia-Pacific – 10:00 AM GMT+8
Storage Intelligence for Data Growth: Collaborating on Hardware and Software for a more Flexible SDS. Participants: Supermicro, Qumulo, AMD
- August 25, 2022 - North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- August 26, 2022 - Asia-Pacific –10:00 AM GMT+8
The Unstoppable Rise of Disaggregated Storage Solutions. Participant: Supermicro
- August 30, 2022 - North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- August 31, 2022 - Asia-Pacific –10:00 AM GMT+8
Feeding the Data-Hungry GPU Beast. Participants: Supermicro and NVIDIA
- September 1, 2022 - North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- September 2, 2022 - Asia-Pacific – 10:00 AM GMT+8
Orchestrating Open-Source Storage Solution for More Efficient IT. Participants: Supermicro, OSNexus
- September 7, 2022 - North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- September 8, 2022 - Asia-Pacific –10:00 AM GMT+8
Registration is available, and additional information is located at https://whitepapers.theregister.com/summit/supermicro_open_storage_summit_2022?td=mediaalert
All sessions and information will remain available online for one year.
Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a global leader in Application-Optimized Total IT Solutions. Founded and operating in San Jose, California, Supermicro is committed to delivering first to market innovation for Enterprise, Cloud, AI, and 5G Telco/Edge IT Infrastructure. We are transforming into a Total IT Solutions provider with server, AI, storage, IoT, and switch systems, software, and services while delivering advanced high-volume motherboard, power, and chassis products. The products are designed and manufactured in-house (in the US, Taiwan, and the Netherlands), leveraging global operations for scale and efficiency and optimized to improve TCO and reduce environmental impact (Green Computing). The award-winning portfolio of Server Building Block Solutions® allows customers to optimize for their exact workload and application by selecting from a broad family of systems built from our flexible and reusable building blocks that support a comprehensive set of form factors, processors, memory, GPUs, storage, networking, power and cooling solutions (air-conditioned, free air cooling or liquid cooling).
Supermicro, Server Building Block Solutions, and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Super Micro Computer, Inc. Related Stocks: NASDAQ:SMCI
- Media Alert: Computex Keynote with Supermicro CEO
- Supermicro to Add NVIDIA Grace CPU Superchip-Based Servers to the Industry-Leading Portfolio for HPC, Data Analytics, and Cloud Gaming Applications
- Computex 2022: Supermicro CEO Keynote Updates Industry on Total IT Solutions, Green Computing, and Corporate Expansion
- Announcing Android Cloud Gaming & Media Processing & Delivery Solutions Based on the New Intel Data Center GPU Codenamed Arctic Sound-M
- Supermicro Accelerates AI Workloads, Cloud Gaming, Media Delivery with New Systems Supporting Intel's Arctic Sound-M and Intel Habana Labs Gaudi®2
- Supermicro Announces Global Availability of Intelligent Edge Systems featuring Intel Xeon D Processors
- Silicon Motion showcases Cutting-edge Storage Solutions for Datacenter, Notebook PC, and Automotive at Flash Memory Summit 2022
- StorPool Helps Namecheap Deliver Flawless User Experience to its Customers
- TeraBox Unveils Back-to-School Campaign; Users Can Receive 1,024GB (1TB) of Free Storage for Referring Friends and Family