SHANGHAI, Aug. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) ("Daqo New Energy," the "Company" or "we"), a leading manufacturer of high-purity polysilicon for the global solar PV industry, today announced that it has published its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report.
The 2021 ESG report particularly highlights the Company's efforts with respect to corporate governance, innovation and R&D, employee rights protection, environmental sustainability and emission control, as well as social responsibility.
To view the report in full, please visit the Company's investor relations website at: http://ir.xjdqsolar.com/index.php?s=/Index/annual
About Daqo New Energy Corp.
Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) ("Daqo" or the "Company") is a leading manufacturer of high-purity polysilicon for the global solar PV industry. Founded in 2007, the Company manufactures and sells high-purity polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufactures, who further process the polysilicon into ingots, wafers, cells and modules for solar power solutions. The Company has a total polysilicon nameplate capacity of 105,000 metric tons and is one of the world's lowest cost producers of high-purity polysilicon.
For more information, please visit www.dqsolar.com
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/daqo-new-energy-issues-its-2021-environmental-social-and-governance-esg-report-301604822.html
Source: Daqo New Energy Corp. Related Stocks: NYSE:DQ
- Daqo New Energy to Announce Unaudited Results for the Second Quarter of 2022 on August 3, 2022
- Daqo New Energy Announces Appointments of Vice Chairman and New Director
- RLX Technology Filed 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F and Published ESG Report
- Daqo New Energy Announces Unaudited Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Canadian Solar's Subsidiary CSI Solar Plans to Build Approximately 50,000 Tons of High-Purity Polysilicon of Annual Capacity in Qinghai, China
- LG Display highlights ESG initiatives in 2022 sustainability report
- Royal Caribbean Group Unveils 2021 Seastainability Report
- Coway Earns 'AA' MSCI ESG Rating
- Nexteer Releases 2021 Sustainability Report; Demonstrates Company's Continued Efforts to Embrace ESG