GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The China International Furniture Fair (Guangzhou) ("CIFF Guangzhou"), which showcased the comprehensive industrial chain through two phases, closed its 49th exhibition in Guangzhou on July 29. The event was joined by 139,574 professional visitors, in addition to 50.109 million visitors to its online exhibition.
The largest of its kind as a commercial platform for product launch, domestic sales and export trade, the 49th CIFF Guangzhou, themed "Building a beautiful home together, Building new service patterns", presented the latest design trend in global furniture trade through over 2500 exhibitors, eight themed exhibitions and more than 130 conferences.
The 49TH CIFF saw brands from 23 countries and regions presenting the best of the furniture industry, covering categories including home furniture, home decor and home textiles, outdoor and leisure, office and commercial space as well as furniture machinery & raw materials.
The home furniture show from July.17 to 20, featured major companies, including 70 design brands that had not participated in CIFF in the last five years, which proposed new products and original solutions with a special focus on the domestic market, and introduced the homestay sector for the first time.
The Office and Commercial Show from July.26 to 29, featured leading companies in the sector presenting intelligent and sustainable workspace design solutions that improve productivity, well-being, and safety. Much space was also dedicated to public commercial spaces, healthcare and senior citizen facilities, and schools.
CIFM/interzum guangzhou 2022 from July.26 to 29, presented a comprehensive range of technology and semimanufactures for the furniture industry. The major international and Chinese brands in machinery, materials, surfaces, and hardware offered a convincing response to the needs of an industry that is constantly growing, attentive to the most innovative solutions for producing quality by optimising production.
The commitment of all participants—exhibitors, visitors, and organisers alike—ensured the safe and successful conclusion of an excellent edition of CIFF Guangzhou, which will continue to be an integrated online-offline exhibition event from now on and will bring the platform back to Guangzhou on March 19 to 21 and 28 to 31, encouraging more idea sharing and collaboration in businesses.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ciff-gz.com/en/
Source: China International Furniture Fair (Guangzhou)
- Chinese firms keen on purchasing Vietnam’s fishery products
- MIFF 2022 SETS A STRONG FOUNDATION FOR NEXT SHOW 1-4 MARCH 2023
- The most decisive platform for the Indian woodworking, furniture and mattress manufacturing Industry is set to create new benchmarks
- Promoting export of building materials and furniture to Australia
- Furniture and interior decoration fair opens in Hanoi
- Domestic firms to receive consultations on wooden furniture export to Canada
- Canadian market holds potential for wooden furniture exports: Experts
- Embracing Win-win Cooperation - ASEAN Consul Generals, officials and representatives of chambers of commerce in Guangzhou visited Biosyngen
- Awards of 49th UPU letter-writing contest announced