HANGZHOU, China, Aug. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloud Music Inc. (HKEX: 9899 or the "Company"), a leading interactive music streaming service provider in China, today announced that it will report its financial results for the first half of 2022 ended June 30, 2022, on Thursday, August 18, 2022, after the Hong Kong market closes.
The Company's management will host an earnings conference call at 7:00 p.m Beijing/Hong Kong Time on Thursday, August 18, 2022 (7:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time). Details for the conference call are as follows:
Event Title: Cloud Music Inc. First Half 2022 Earnings Conference Call
Registration Link: https://register.vevent.com/register/BI612167dfb6ce495bb2fe61c4ec8d966d
All participants must use the link provided above to complete the online registration process in advance of the conference call. Upon registering, each participant will receive a set of participant dial-in numbers and a personal PIN, which will be used to join the conference call.
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.music.163.com.
About Cloud Music Inc.
Launched in 2013 by NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES; HKEX: 9999), Cloud Music Inc. (HKEX: 9899) is a leading interactive music streaming service provider in China. Dedicated to providing an elevated user experience, Cloud Music Inc. provides precise, personalised recommendations, promotes user interaction and creates a strong social community. Its focus on discovering and promoting emerging musicians has made Cloud Music Inc. a destination of choice for exploring new and independent music among music enthusiasts in China. The platform has been recognised as the most popular entertainment app among China's vibrant Generation Z community.
Please see http://ir.music.163.com/ for more information.
Cloud Music Inc.
Source: NetEase Cloud Music Related Stocks: HongKong:9899 HongKong:9999 NASDAQ:NTES
- HUYA Inc. to Report Second Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Tuya to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on June 14, 2022 Eastern Time
- 111 to Announce First Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results on June 16, 2022 - Conference Call to Follow
- iClick Interactive to Report its Unaudited First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 27, 2022
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 15, 2022 Eastern Time
- Vipshop to Announce First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 19, 2022
- Daqo New Energy to Announce Unaudited Results for the Second Quarter of 2022 on August 3, 2022
- Kuke to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 26, 2022