BEIJING, July 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Cheetah Mobile Inc. (NYSE: CMCM) ("Cheetah Mobile" or the "Company"), a leading internet company, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 26, 2022.
The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.cmcm.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
About Cheetah Mobile Inc.
Cheetah Mobile is a leading internet company. It has attracted hundreds of millions of monthly active users through an array of internet products such as Clean Master, Security Master and several casual games. The Company provides advertising services to advertisers worldwide as well as value-added services including the sale of premium membership and in-app virtual items to its users. Cheetah Mobile is also committed to leveraging its cutting-edge artificial intelligence technologies to power its products and make the world smarter. It has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 2014.
Investor Relations Contact
Cheetah Mobile Inc.
Tel: +86 10 6292 7779
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cheetah-mobile-inc-files-its-annual-report-on-form-20-f-301593255.html
Source: Cheetah Mobile Related Stocks: NYSE:CMCM
- RLX Technology Filed 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F and Published ESG Report
- Ambow Files its Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
- Four Seasons Education Files Fiscal Year 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Kuke Music Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
- Dingdong Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- First High-School Education Group Filed Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
- Autohome Inc. to Hold Annual General Meeting on June 23, 2022
- Ucommune International Ltd. Files 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- GreenTree Filed Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021