TAIPEI, July 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- QNAP® Systems, Inc., today launched the TS-h1290FX NAS. Providing QNAP's first PCIe 4.0 and U.2 NVMe/SATA all-flash NAS in a tower form factor, the TS-h1290FX excels in the most demanding work environments such as collaborative high-resolution video workflows. Featuring AMD EPYC ™ 8/16-core processors, built-in 25GbE and 2.5GbE connectivity, PCIe Gen 4 expansion, and up to petabyte-scale storage capacity, the TS-h1290FX tackles data-intensive and latency-sensitive applications, such as large media file transfer, real-time editing of 4K/8K high-resolution media, online collaborative workflows, and virtualization applications.
"Modern businesses and studios shouldn't need to dedicate entire rooms to accommodate hot and loud servers, and that's where the TS-h1290FX comes in. Contained within a unique tower form factor and utilizing quiet cooling is exceptional performance driven by a server-grade processor, all-flash U.2 NVMe SSD storage, and QNAP's enterprise-grade QuTS hero operating system," said Jason Hsu, Product Manager of QNAP.
With a sleek design, easily scalable storage, and near-silent cooling, the TS-h1290FX (Dimensions: 368 x 362 x 152.7 mm) is ideal for small/medium businesses and video editing teams for high-speed backup, collaboration, and video editing workflows. To streamline workflows, the TS-h1290FX offers direct connectivity for up to 20 PC/workstations when used with QNAP's PCIe network cards. It is fully compatible with mainstream software solutions and can tackle bandwidth-demanding challenges such as real-time 4K/8K video editing and collaborative editing. Its fanless CPU cooler and near-silent 90mm system fan also provide effective cooling without distracting noises, making it ideal for integrating into modern work environments.
For TS-h1290FX specifications and to view the full QNAP NAS lineup, please visit http://www.qnap.com/. Customers interested in purchasing can request a quote here.
QNAP (Quality Network Appliance Provider) is devoted to providing comprehensive solutions in software development, hardware design and in-house manufacturing. Focusing on storage, networking and smart video innovations, QNAP envisions NAS as being more than simple storage and has created a cloud-based networking infrastructure for users to host and develop artificial intelligence analysis, edge computing and data integration on their QNAP solutions.
Source: QNAP Systems, Inc.
- TYAN Highlights Optimized HPC Platforms to Accelerate Compute-Intensive Applications at ISC 2022
- Silicon Motion Showcases Advanced Storage Solutions for Automotive Applications at Automotive Technologies Virtual Conference
- StorPool Helps Namecheap Deliver Flawless User Experience to its Customers
- Macronix octaflash UW Series Memory Provides High-Density Flash Solutions for NXP S32Z and S32E Real-Time Processors
- DOBOT Launches Collaborative Robot CR3L at Automate 2022 in Detroit with the Increased Max Reach by 11.5%
- Supermicro Announces Global Availability of Intelligent Edge Systems featuring Intel Xeon D Processors
- Supermicro to Add NVIDIA Grace CPU Superchip-Based Servers to the Industry-Leading Portfolio for HPC, Data Analytics, and Cloud Gaming Applications
- Innodisk's Embedded World 2022 Innovations Win Best-in-Show Award
- Macronix OctaBus™ Flash Memory Selected for Renesas VC4 Automotive Computing Development Platform