TOKYO, July 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- YOHJI YAMAMOTO Inc. launched a conceptual project, "WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO," on Wednesday, July 20, 2022 on the online platform. WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO, with its concept color as black -- the symbol of YOHJI YAMAMOTO, launched the collaboration in a wide range of genres, not only fashion, but also art, interior design, and lifestyle.
WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO: https://wildside-online.com
Special items are launched for collaboration with such Japanese brands as "NEEDLES," "NOMA t.d.," "HYSTERIC GLAMOUR," "AMBUSH," and "MINEDENIM."
An original brand by YOHJI YAMAMOTO Inc., WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO is also launched at the same time. With military, work, and sports as keywords, elements extracted from the essence of YOHJI YAMAMOTO are re-constructed with a casual taste. This is a unisex collection that has been updated with modern customization and functionality.
In terms of art proposals, WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO collaborates with galleries and artists who have a close affinity with YOHJI YAMAMOTO Inc. AKIO NAGASAWA Gallery presents photographs of Tadao Ando's architecture taken by photographer TAKAY. Taka Ishii Gallery presents "Tights," a representative work by photographer Daido Moriyama, and drawings by painter Tomoo Gokita. Also, a special one-of-a-kind painting by contemporary artist Takeru Amano for WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO will be available soon.
In addition to "Fashion" and "Art," the online platform also features a third category, "Content," which includes interviews and dialogue articles with the collaborating brands. YOHJI YAMAMOTO Inc. will be releasing content from time to time that will help people enjoy the new WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO project even more.
WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO plans to open a flagship store in Japan in the fall of 2022 in pursuit of omni-channel operations.
WILDSIDE YOHJI YAMAMOTO
Launch: Wednesday July 20, 2022
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/yohji-yamamoto-inc-launches-new-conceptual-project-wildside-yohji-yamamoto-globally-on-july-20-301590699.html
Source: YOHJI YAMAMOTO Inc.
- Making traditional materials anew
- id10 japan Accepts Pre-orders for Subscription Sake Service KURA-ONE with Its Original 180ml Aluminum Sake Can
- World Oceans Day: Japanese Aquarium "Yokohama Hakkeijima" Creates Snow Globes Using "Microplastic Flakes" to Raise Issue of Ocean Plastic Pollution -Microplastic Globe-
- Nippon Express Launches New Transport Service Using Environment-friendly Isothermal Packaging
- Nippon Electric Glass Develops New Products, Expanding 5G Wireless Communication Area
- Reviving up network of domestic auto parts suppliers