SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan Institute Enlightened Growth Leadership Best Practices Recognition honors organizations that have proactively utilized business practices to 'innovate to zero' and address global priorities while securing sustainable growth. In 2021, we recognized 175 companies with the Enlightened Growth Leadership Awards, globally and across multiple industries.
"Sustainability is a megatrend that many companies are adapting to by developing forward-thinking socially responsible policies. The companies we have identified represent approximately the top 1% of all companies, globally, moving the world in the right direction”, said David Frigstad, Executive Director, Frost & Sullivan Institute.
"Sustainability is a megatrend that many companies are adapting to by developing forward-thinking socially responsible policies. The companies we have identified represent approximately the top 1% of all companies, globally, moving the world in the right direction", said David Frigstad, Executive Director, Frost & Sullivan Institute.
Frost & Sullivan Institute follows its proprietary, measurement-based methodology, combined with extensive research, in-depth analysis, and benchmarking, to shortlist recipients. Our Global think tank does a detailed review of all perspectives on where and how companies are doing their part to improve our global economy and improve the future of the planet. With performance indicators such as growth excellence, innovation to zero on key global priorities, customer value chain, and technology innovation forming the backbone of the selection process, the winners represent the best of the best.
Frost & Sullivan Institute congratulates all recipients of the Enlightened Growth Leadership Best Practices Recognition.
Adani Transmission Limited
PT ANTAM Tbk
ATA IMS Berhad
PT. BAYAN RESOURCES, Tbk
Beach Energy Limited
CHOLAMANDALAM FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
Coronado Global Resources Inc.
CS WIND CORPORATION.
DAEDUCK ELECTRONICS Co.,Ltd.
DL Construction Co., Ltd.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited
Golden Energy Mines
GSPC Limited/ Gujarat State Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
Hanwha Systems Co., Ltd.
About Frost & Sullivan Institute
The Frost & Sullivan Institute (FSI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to utilizing business practices to address global priorities. The genesis of the institute goes back to the vision of either creating, or becoming part of, a solution that addresses threats to humanity. The Institute has identified strategic imperatives for transformation and believes that we can truly accelerate innovation to zero. To learn more about FSI, visit www.frostandsullivaninstitute.org
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders, and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Source: Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes carbmee with the 2022 Europe Enabling Technology Leadership Award in the Carbon Management Industry
- How Technology Companies Find Growth Opportunities in Digitized Governance Models
- Investments in Global Contactless Services Spike to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres (Thailand) Earns Frost & Sullivan's 2022 Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in the Data Center Colocation Services Market
- Green Ammonia Market Looks Optimistic as Efforts to Boost Clean Energy Rise
- Buy Now, Pay Later Solutions to Unlock Growth Potential for B2B Companies
- Top Customer Service Executives to Attend Customer Experience Ecosystem: A Frost & Sullivan MindXchange this July in Minnesota
- Ride share and Ride-hailing Boost Global Purpose-built Vehicle Demand
- Growth in Cyber Attacks Boosts Global Demand for Endpoint Security