Group-IB's platform understands who your attackers are and optimizes defenses against them
SINGAPORE, June 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Group-IB, one of the global leaders in cybersecurity headquartered in Singapore, has today unveiled the Unified Risk Platform, an ecosystem of solutions that understands each organization's threat profile and tailors defenses against them in real time. Every product and service in Group-IB's now consolidated security suite is enriched with information from a Single Data Lake, which contains 60 types of sources of adversary intelligence. The Unified Risk Platform automatically configures your defenses with the precise insights needed to provide the best possible defense against targeted attacks on the infrastructure and endpoints, breaches, fraud, brand and IP abuse.
At the heart of the Unified Risk Platform is a Single Data Lake which has the most complete and detailed insight into threat actors. Group-IB has collected the industry's broadest range of adversary intelligence, with 60 types of sources across 15 categories. The data is gathered by and exclusive to Group-IB, providing customers with unprecedented visibility of threat actors' operations. The raw data is enriched with context, converted into actionable intelligence, and added to Group-IB's Single Data Lake. The patented technology is continuously refined by state-of-the-art research, science, and modeling conducted by Group-IB's dedicated analyst teams spanning 11 cybersecurity disciplines.
The modular architecture of the Unified Risk Platform allows additional capabilities to be easily activated, providing increased protection from cybercrime without friction. A range of out-of-the-box integrations and flexible APIs enable the Unified Risk Platform to easily enhance any existing security ecosystem. When organizations need specialist support, Group-IB's comprehensive suite of services is available for any purpose, from one-off red teaming exercises or incident response to in-life managed detection and response.
In addition to the services, every Group-IB product is powered by the platform to provide complete coverage of the Cyber Response Chain:
- Threat Intelligence provides deep insight into adversary behaviors. Threat Intelligence was independently evaluated as creating a 10% increase in team efficiency over alternative vendors and in a case study generated a 339% return on investment.
- Managed XDR enables organizations to respond 20% faster to threats, according to an analyst study.
- Digital Risk Protection allows organizations to reduce the risk of brand-impersonating scams, digital piracy, data leaks, and more with best-in-breed protection.
- Fraud Protection was calculated by consultants to reduce the rate of false-positive fraud cases by 20% and enable 10% to 20% more fraud attempts to be detected and prevented.
- Attack Surface Management continuously discovers external assets to identify shadow IT, forgotten infrastructure, misconfigurations, and other hidden risks. As part of the Unified Risk Platform, the solution provides a threat actor's view of the attack surface so that weak spots can be quickly and proactively strengthened.
- Business Email Protection defends corporate email from sophisticated attacks. The solution monitors for indicators of compromise, identifies malicious behavioral markers, and extracts artifacts to identify risky emails before they reach their destination.
- Cendyn announces partnership with OpenTable to integrate hotel reservation and dining data into a unified guest profile
- Cisco Unveils Innovations Driving New Security Cloud Strategy
- Armis Named Winner of Three Coveted Global InfoSec Awards during RSA Conference 2022
- Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers
- Sony Has Partnered With Solar Asterisk To Launch An NFT Platform In Singapore
- Indusface Enhances its Web Application & API Protection (WAAP) platform AppTrana with Industry's First Risk-Based Protection to APIs
- Introduction of FUN88 Platform
- Trend Micro Partners with Insyghts Security to Transform Security Operations with Managed XDR
- The Viettel group launches the Viettel AI Open Platform