SINGAPORE, June 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Laiye, a global Intelligent Automation (IA) provider, today announced it has been named a "Major Contender" in the Everest Group Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. The latest commendation makes Laiye the only global technology vendor assessed as a "Major Contender" in three categories after receiving Everest Group's PEAK Matrix® "Major Contender" recognition for Conversational AI and RPA in 2021.
The PEAK Matrix® Assessment is based on studies of leading technology vendors, categorized into Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants based on market impact and capabilities.
"Laiye has emerged as a Major Contender on Everest Group's Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. It offers an integrated platform that combines RPA, IDP, and conversational AI capabilities. Its IDP offering is able to process a wide variety of document formats and has strong capabilities in processing complex, unstructured documents. Its robust partner network for implementation services and its training and certification offerings, are also differentiators that position it well for success," said Ashwin Gopakumar, Practice Director, Everest Group.
"It is a great honor for Laiye's Intelligent Automation products to be highly evaluated in the world-class list of Everest Group's PEAK Matrix® Assessments for two years in a row. As an Intelligent Automation provider, our mission is to help organizations do better and be better. This recognition helps to bolster our efforts, and we look forward to shaping the core competitiveness of global organizations through our leading Intelligent Automation technology," said Ronen Lamdan, CEO of Laiye International.
Everest Group is one of the top international research firms focused on IT, Business Operations, and Engineering Services, helping clients understand how they can solve their toughest procurement and digital transformation challenges. The PEAK Matrix® Assessment highlights and positions only the best-in-class providers and technology vendors in a particular space.
Access a copy of the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) Technology Provider 2022 at: https://marketing.laiye.com/IDP-Technology-Provider-2022
- ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions Named a Star Performer and Global Leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing by Everest Group
- First Vietnamese woman reaches summit of Mount Everest
- Indian DIY startup Dukaan bags seed funding from Matrix, Lightspeed
- Avaya Named 'Exemplary Vendor' by Ventana Research - Recognizing Avaya OneCloud CCaaS for Best Performance in Product and Customer Experience
- Conquering ‘mountain Everest of Lang’
- BOE Releases World's First 55 inch 8K AMQLED Display Demo Debuting SID Display Week with More Extreme Visual Experience
- Tremendous product 7-seat SUV Ford Everest ‘omnipotent’ is about to return to Vietnam
- Nintex Named a Leader in Workflow and Content Automation by Aragon Research
- European business communications provider Dstny acquires Tactful AI to accelerate its position in the Customer Experience Platform market.