Secure SD-WAN solutions help organizations in a complex, distributed environment provide optimal user experiences and greater visibility, regardless of access location
SAN ANTONIO, June 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Secure software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) global demand increases as organizations strive to meet security concerns and improve the employee experience. Frost & Sullivan's recent analysis finds that the global secure SD-WAN solutions market is expected to reach $6.52 billion by 2026 from $1.67 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 31.3%.
Secure SD-WAN connections ilustration
As an effective solution, secure SD-WAN natively integrates the networking and security functions with simplified deployment and management. A wide area network allows devices to communicate and share information with other locations around the world. SD technology turns the control plane of these networks into software that can be managed from a centralized location. Secure SD-WAN includes a next-generation firewall; however, customers can use the broader security capabilities offered under these solutions.
For further information on this analysis, Global Secure SD-WAN Solutions Growth Opportunities, please click here
"Organizations' IT environments are becoming more complex with the expanding network traffic across on-premises, public cloud, and branch locations," said Vivien Pua, Security Senior Industry Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "In such instances, secure SD-WAN offers organizations an efficient and cost-effective approach to manage their networks across multiple locations while retaining the security functionality."
Pua added: "Due to the rising adoption of new technologies such as 5G networks, cloud services and the Internet of Things (IoT), organizations need to transform their networks to offer employees and customers a reliable network performance and security protection, especially when it comes to distributed organizations with multiple branches. This trend will increase the adoption of secure SD-WAN and continue to rise over the next 1-2 years."
Organizations' increasing demand for embedded security in SD-WAN solutions presents massive growth opportunities for market participants, such as:
- Providing integrated security and analytics functionalities on top of SD-WAN solutions to help gain a competitive edge over pure SD-WAN vendors and service providers.
- Increased security features integrated into the solution to maintain a secure environment.
- Platforms that can centrally manage deployments, configurations, and ongoing operations with complete visibility, analytics, and reporting across the entire network should be provided to customers.
Global Secure SD-WAN Solutions Growth Opportunities is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan's Security research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Global Secure SD-WAN Solutions Growth Opportunities
Source: Frost & Sullivan
- Fortinet named a leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure
- Buy Now, Pay Later Solutions to Unlock Growth Potential for B2B Companies
- Investments in Global Contactless Services Spike to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- More than half of organizations face gaps in their zero-trust implementations
- Cisco Unveils Innovations Driving New Security Cloud Strategy
- Movebot partners with Dropbox to offer secure data migration
- Tencent Cloud Distributed Database Ranks First in the Growth Index: Frost & Sullivan's "2021 China Distributed Database Market Report"
- Join Fortinet at the Secure Operational Technology Summit 2022 – APAC
- Entrust 2021 Hong Kong Encryption trends study shows an increased focus on Cloud Data Protection