SHANGHAI, May 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- OriCell Therapeutics Co., Ltd (OriCell), a leading innovative biopharmaceutical company pioneering novel oncology cell therapies for the unmet medical needs in in hematology and oncology, today announced that an abstract detailing data from a Phase I study(POLARIS) evaluating OriCAR-017 in patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma will be presented an oral session at the upcoming 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting on Sunday, June 5th.
About POLARIS Study
This is a Phase I first-in-human study of OriCAR-017 in patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (NCT05016778).
POLARIS study enrolled adults with measurable MM, R/R or intolerant to established MM therapies, prior BCMA-targeted therapy allowed. OriCAR-017 was administered by a single infusion at 3 dose cohorts to 9 patients. In all patients, majority of AEs were transient, manageable, and reversible. CRS only in Grade 1or2. No DLT, Neurotoxicities been observed. No death due to AE. Responses were durable and deepened overtime with 100% ORR and 100% MRD negative rate, including BCMA CAR-T relapsed patients, all patients are progression free and followed without additional therapy at the cutoff date. Updated data will be oral presented at the upcoming 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting, in McCormick Place, Chicago, IL on June 3-7, 2022.
Details for the abstract as below:
Abstract ID: 8004
Abstract Title: Phase I open-label single arm study of GPRC5D CAR T-cells (OriCAR-017) in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (POLARIS)
Session Type/Title: Oral Abstract Session/ Hematologic Malignancies—Plasma Cell Dyscrasia
Session Date and Time: Sunday, June 5, 2022, 8:00 AM-11:00 AM CDT
About OriCAR Technology Platform
An autologous GPRC5D-directed CAR T cell with a memory and anti-exhaustion T cells phenotype on the basis of the standard second generation CAR T cell, which improves the expansion and durability of CAR-T post-transfusion.
About OriCell Therapeutics
Founded in 2015, OriCell Therapeutics aims to develop novel immuno-therapies to satisfy the globally unmet clinical needs. OriCell have constructed 4 major patented technology platforms: Ori®Ab antibody discovery technology platform, Ori®CAR CAR-T technology platform with high memory and high vitality, Ori®TIL stable and controllable cell culture platform for efficient expansion, and Ori®UCAR general-purpose, convenient and efficient CAR-T technology platform.
The forward-looking statements made in this article relate only to the events or information as of the date on which the statements are made in this article. Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. You should read this article completely and with the understanding that our actual future results or performance may be materially different from what we expect. In this article, statements of, or references to, our intentions or those of any of our Directors or our Company are made as of the date of this article. Any of these intentions may alter in light of future development.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asco--oricell-therapeutics-announces-oral-presentation-at-2022-asco-annual-meeting-detailing-results-from-phase-i-polaris-study-of-oricar-017-301556668.html
Source: Oricell Therapeutics Co.,Ltd.
- Dizal Announces New Data from the Phase I/II Study of Golidocitnib in Refractory or Relapsed Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma Selected for Oral Presentation at 2022 EHA Annual Meeting
- Harbour BioMed to Present the Latest Progress of Next-Generation Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody HBM4003 at 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting
- Gracell Biotechnologies to Present Clinical Data on BCMA/CD19 Dual-targeting CAR-T GC012F in RRMM and B-NHL and CD19/CD7 Dual-directed Allogeneic CAR-T GC502 in B-ALL at EHA2022 Congress
- Sirnaomics will present clinical study results and development strategy for Cancer RNA Therapeutics at the 2022 Pre-ASCO China Summit
- Biocytogen/Eucure Biopharma to Present Clinical Data from YH003 (anti-CD40 mAb) and YH001 (anti-CTLA-4 mAb) Trials at 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Antengene Announces Addition of Multiple XPOVIO® Treatment Regimens for Myeloma and Lymphoma in 2022 CSCO Guidelines
- Antengene Announces First Patient Dosed in the Phase I/II SWATCH Study of XPOVIO® (Selinexor) for the Treatment of B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas
- Innovent Will Present Clinical Data of IBI110 (anti-LAG-3 monoclonal antibody) and Other Multiple Trials at the 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- ASCO 2022 | Ascentage Pharma Presents Updated Results from Multiple Clinical Studies Demonstrating Rapid Progress in Global Clinical Development