OTTAWA, ON, May 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- BLUETTI AC300 was firstly announced in the US in Sep. 2021, with its accompanying B300 battery pack, and soon became trending throughout the United States.
Finally, the AC300+B300 combo commenced rolling out to Canada on Apr. 28, 2022, and officially hit shops on May 18.
Now Available For Preorder
Solar Vs. Gas Generators (Why Should Everyone Go Solar?)
- Extremely quiet operation – 35dB
- Free, clean, endless renewable power source from the sun
- Increase solar consumption
- Extremely low maintenance
- 24/7 seamless UPS when power outages occur
- Noisy operation ≥70dB
- Emissions, deadly toxic carbon monoxide
- Higher carbon footprint
- Maintenance required
- Monthly fuel costs
Solar generator collects the free energy from the sun, while produces neither annoying noise nor air pollution that contributes to climate change and respiratory diseases.
Why Choose The BLUETTI AC300?
- 100% modular and expandable for a total capacity of 24,576Wh .
- Splitting up a large combo into smaller parts can make it easier to transport.
- B300 uses quality LFP cells that have 3500+ life cycles to 80% of the original capacity.
- 2,400W of unrivaled MPPT solar charging input, it's time to go full-time solar!
- Dual charge by solar and AC with 5400W MAX. Input (2*B200 battery modules required).
- Easy to control by BLUETTI App via WiFi or Bluetooth.
Where To Buy & How Is Delivery?
Check out all BLUETTI products on the official website: https://www.bluettipower.ca/. Since it's limited, a special discount will be rewarded at the release event (May 18) on a first-come-first-served basis. Subscribe to the BLUETTI newsletter for the latest campaign and more!
Orders will be delivered in 2 weeks, according to BLUETTI's statement.
The Flagship AC200MAX Is Off-The-Shelf
Being one of the most popular units in BLUETTI Store, the AC200MAX is an all-around upgrade version of the AC200P. Equipped with a 2,048Wh LFP battery pack, it's also compatible with either B230 or B300 battery modules to boost a total capacity of up to 8,192Wh, making it a smashing power source for both residential and outdoor activities.
With over ten years of experience in the energy storage industry, BLUETTI is committed to building the world's best power stations for van dwellers, explorers, and off-grid life. For more information, please visit https://www.bluettipower.ca/
Source: BLUETTI Power Inc
- Solar Generator Pioneer Jackery Set to Unveil its Most Robust Product to Date on May 12
- Mini wind kit, bird strike prevention designed for wind power generator
- More than 100,000 rooftop solar power projects put into operation
- HCM City targets 1,000 MWp of rooftop solar power at IZs by 2024
- Solar power boom poses a distribution challenge
- Chris Pratt Teams Up with Global Top-Selling Outdoor Solar Generator Brand, Jackery, to Kick-off Summer Travel Season
- Sharp to launch new solar power plant in central Vietnam
- First solar power plant in Hau Giang put into operation
- Nearly 20,000 rooftop solar power projects installed