GUANGZHOU, China, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- CNFinance Holdings Limited (NYSE: CNF) ("CNFinance" or the "Company"), a leading home equity loan service provider in China, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders (the "AGM") at 44/F, Tower G, No. 16 Zhujiang Dong Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province 510620, People's Republic of China on June 7, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Beijing Time). No proposal will be submitted for shareholder approval at the AGM. Instead, the annual general meeting will serve as an open forum for shareholders and beneficial owners of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") to discuss Company affairs with management.
The board of directors of the Company has fixed the close of business on May 9, 2022 as the record date (the "Record Date") for determining the shareholders entitled to receive notice of the AGM or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Holders of record of the Company's ordinary shares at the close of business on the Record Date are entitled to attend the AGM and any adjournment or postponement thereof in person. Beneficial owners of the Company's ADSs are also welcome to attend the AGM in person.
About CNFinance Holdings Limited
CNFinance Holdings Limited (NYSE: CNF) ("CNFinance" or the "Company") is a leading home equity loan service provider in China. CNFinance conducts business by collaborating with sales partners and trust company partners. Sales partners are responsible for recommending micro- and small-enterprise ("MSE") owners with financing needs to the Company and the Company introduces eligible borrowers to its trust company partners who will then conduct their own risk assessments and make credit decisions. The Company's primary target borrower segment is MSE owners who own real properties in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in China. The loans CNFinance facilitated are primarily funded through a trust lending model with its trust company partners who are well-established with sufficient funding sources and have licenses to engage in lending business nationwide. The Company's risk mitigation mechanism is embedded in the design of its loan products, supported by an integrated online and offline process focusing on risks of both borrowers and collateral and further enhanced by effective post-loan management procedures.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cnfinance-to-hold-annual-general-meeting-on-june-7-2022-301547757.html
Source: CNFinance Holdings Limited Related Stocks: NYSE:CNF
- First High-School Education Group Filed Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
- Kuke Music Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
- Ambow Files its Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
- Descon shareholders approved the re-listing plan
- RLX Technology Filed 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F and Published ESG Report
- Vipshop to Announce First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 19, 2022
- Ucommune International Ltd. Files 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- BEST Inc. Announces Plan to Implement ADS Ratio Change
- Blue Ocean Urges Shareholders of Global Cord Blood Corporation to Join Forces to Terminate its Proposed Acquisition of Cellenkos Inc