EAST WINDSOR, N.J., May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: GTEC) ("Greenland"), a technology developer and manufacturer of electric industrial vehicles and drivetrain systems for material handling machineries and vehicles, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022 on Monday, May 16, 2022, before the U.S. market opens.
Greenland's management team will host an earnings conference call at 8:00 AM on Monday, May 16, 2022, U.S. Eastern Time (8:00 PM on Monday, May 16, 2022, Beijing/Hong Kong Time).
Please register in advance of the conference using the link provided below. Conference access information will be provided upon registration.
Participant Online Registration: http://apac.directeventreg.com/registration/event/2888891
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following numbers until May 24, 2022. To access the replay, please reference the conference ID 2888891.
+61 2 8199-0299
+1 (855) 452-5696
China Hong Kong
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the company's investors relations website at https://ir.gtec-tech.com/.
About Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation
Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: GTEC) is a developer and a manufacturer of drivetrain systems for material handling machineries and electric vehicles, as well as electric industrial vehicles. For more information visit https://ir.gtec-tech.com/.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/greenland-technologies-to-report-first-quarter-2022-unaudited-financial-results-on-monday-may-16-2022-301545421.html
Source: GREENLAND Technologies Holdings Related Stocks: NASDAQ:GTEC
- Vipshop to Announce First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 19, 2022
- Kuke to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 26, 2022
- Youdao to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 24
- Ever-Glory To Report First Quarter 2022 Earnings on May 13th, 2022
- Yalla Group Limited to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 16, 2022 Eastern Time
- Prenetics Reports Record First Quarter 2022 Preliminary Financial Results. Nasdaq Listing in Partnership with Artisan Acquisition Corp. Expected on May 18, 2022
- ReneSola Power to Participate in Credit Suisse 2022 Renewables and Utilities Conference
- First MICE group flocks to Đà Nẵng
- Vehicle registration services available online starting today