One-stop solution with extensive protection at a daily premium as low as HKD2.4
HONG KONG, May 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- AXA Hong Kong and Macau (AXA) today announced the launch of "SmartProtect Plus" as the first in Hong Kong accident insurance plan providing collective protection for a family across generations with a single policy. Insured persons can enjoy extensive and customised protection under the pioneering shared coverage that caters to the distinct needs of all family members, with a premium as low as HKD2.4 per day. Moreover, to ease the burden of customers who have a big family, once the premium for one child is paid, all the children within the same household will be entitled to equal care under shared coverage for free.
George, Marco and Phoebus from P1X3L (from left to right), a young local boy band, are the embassadors for SmartProtect Plus and become the first customers of the innovative personal accidental insurance product. They got the protection from Kenneth Lai, Chief General Insurance Officer, AXA Hong Kong and Macau to enjoy collective protection for their families with a single policy.
- Re-infected with Covid-19, F0 can receive social insurance for the second time?
- Voluntary social insurance coverage contributions improve considerably in 2022
- Generali launches new policy kit with pioneering and innovative features
- Liberty Insurance Vietnam launches international healthcare insurance
- Insurance for Vietnamese food delivery workers should be “a Must” or just “Nice-to-have”?
- AXA unveils Know You Can local hero video series in Hong Kong
- Vietnam insurance businesses have a positive outlook, here’s why
- US Senate passes bill to punish China over Hong Kong
- Shinhan Life officially launches life insurance business in Vietnam
- 800 workers lose jobs as Hong Kong owner disappears