FREMONT, Calif., May 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- YES (Yield Engineering Systems, Inc.), a leading manufacturer of process equipment for semiconductor advanced packaging, life sciences and "More-than-Moore" applications, today announced that it has executed a manufacturing and distribution agreement with H&iruja to address Korea's advanced packaging market opportunities.
H&iruja specializes in designing and building equipment used in manufacturing organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screens for smartphones and televisions, with particular focus on the flexible OLED market.
"Through partnerships such as this one with YES, we aim to bring best-in-class technology to our customers as they create and build their next-generation products," said Hwan Kyu Yoo, President of H&iruja. "In addition to advanced design features, YES products support continuous improvement of the assembly process and maximize production efficiency – a high priority for our customers." H&iruja is a key supplier to leading display manufacturers in Korea and China.
"We are excited about this new relationship for manufacturing and distribution, as well as the establishment of a Korea demo center," said Rezwan Lateef, President of YES. "Teaming with H&iruja provides YES with valuable proximity to our Korean customers as we continue our mission to be a preferred provider in the highly innovative advanced packaging and substrate market."About YES
- Biomerics Announces Image Guided Intervention (IGI) Division
- VinSmart stops smartphone and TV manufacturing
- IFC, An Phat Holdings to build compostable material manufacturing plant
- Exhibition spotlights advanced advertising technologies
- PM approves programme to boost productivity
- Dong Nai Province helps industrial producers apply advanced machinery
- Vingroup to halt smartphone manufacture
- LG to sell smartphone plant in Vietnam
- Hanwha Life Vietnam and Viettel Post team up on insurance distribution