We provide investment solutions ranging from collective investment schemes, portfolio management services, and alternative investments for retail, corporate, institutional, and high net worth clients via a multi-distribution network.
Most recently, the FSMOne Recommended Unit Trusts Awards 2021/2022, named Kenanga Balanced Fund as "Balanced – Malaysia" for the 3rd year, Kenanga ASnitaBOND Fund as the "Core Fixed Income – Malaysia (Islamic)" for the second time, while Kenanga OnePRS Conservative Fund was awarded the "Private Retirement Scheme – Conservative" title (3rd year).
At the Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards 2021 (Malaysia), KIB won overall best Malaysia Islamic Funds Group Awards (Equity) and Malaysia Provident Funds Group Awards (Mixed Assets). The Kenanga SyariahEXTRA Fund was awarded "Mixed Asset MYR Balanced - Malaysia" award for 3-years and 5-years in both categories of Malaysia Islamic Funds and Malaysia Provident Funds while the Kenanga Growth Opportunities Fund won "Equity Malaysia Small & Mid-Caps" for 3-years under the Malaysia Provident Funds category. Kenanga SyariahEXTRA Fund also won "Mixed Asset MYR Balanced – Malaysia" for 3-years and 5-years at the Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards 2021 (Global Islamic). The Hong Kong-based Asia Asset Management's 2021 Best of the Best Awards awarded KIB under the following categories, Malaysia - Best Equity Manager, Malaysia CIO of the Year, Malaysia – Best Islamic Fund (Equity), and Malaysia Best House for Alternatives.
For the fifth consecutive year, KIB was affirmed an investment manager rating of IMR-2 by Malaysian Rating Corporation Berhad, since first rated in 2017. The IMR rating on KIB reflects the fund management company's well-established investment processes and sound risk management practices. During the first half of 2021, KIB's 20 largest unit trust funds outperformed its benchmarks for the one-year, three-year and five-year periods.
- Kenanga Acquires ValueCAP ETF Business
- Kenanga Group Wins 7 Awards at The Bursa Excellence Event
- Kenanga Investment Bank Launches Annual Flagship Fraud Awareness Campaign to Boost Good Governance and ESG Integration
- Kenanga Investors Relaunches Funds with Global Focus
- Kenanga Sustains Profit Momentum, Bolstered by Digital Strategy
- Kenanga Investors Collaborates With MFPC to Launch Financial Planning Programme
- Kenanga Investment Bank Acquires Stake in Licensed Crypto Exchange
- First-ever Hang Seng Index Warrants by Kenanga
- Kenanga Investment Bank’s 1H21 net profit increases 4-fold to RM64.7 million
- Malaysia government-owned VC firm MAVCAP names new CEO