SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 14 October 2021 - IFS, the leading global enterprise applications company, has announced Andy Watts as a key new member of its team. The new Vice President for Asia (including ASEAN, India, Sri Lanka, Korea and China) has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry and brings a wealth of knowledge and leadership across sales and software as a service.
Andy's key areas of expertise include building high performance teams that go above and beyond, backed by a great working culture. His focus and customer centricity helps customers across enterprise businesses in both the private and public sectors maximize value and success from their investments.
Andy's previous roles include Senior Vice President APJ at ServiceMax. He also held sales positions in RightNow and Oracle, and most recently established and launched Sitetracker across Asia Pacific.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for companies around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build, and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. Within our single platform, our industry specific products are innately connected to a single data model and use embedded digital innovation so that our customers can be their best when it really matters to their customers—at the Moment of Service. The industry expertise of our people and of our growing ecosystem, together with a commitment to deliver value at every single step, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees every day live our values of agility, trustworthiness, and collaboration in how we support our 10,000+ customers. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at
- Infor Names Chema Aramburu Executive Vice President and General Manager for Asia Pacific and Japan
- Cisco Appoints New President and Chairman for Asia Pacific, Japan & Greater China
- HCL Appoints Leadership Team in South Korea to Accelerate Growth in Asia
- HCL Appoints Leadership Team in Taiwan to Accelerate Growth in Asia
- C3 AI and NCS Form Strategic Partnership to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications Across Asia-Pacific
- Twitter appoints new Vice President of JAPAC, unifying all revenue markets across the Asia Pacific region
- Chubb Creates Consumer Lines Division in Asia Pacific; Appoints Glen Browne to New Leadership Role
- Chubb makes Leadership Changes in Asia Pacific
- With a Global Presence, Beryllus Capital Will Serve as a Strategic Advisor to Some of the World's Most Prominent Families
- NCS Makes Top Hires to Drive Growth