- Russia's most decorated esports club teams up with the go-to platform for crypto lovers
- Bybit closes its fourth professional gaming sponsorship deal this summer
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - Media OutReach - 25 August 2021 - Bybit, a crypto exchange growing in popularity and recognition, is rapidly expanding its esports portfolio. It brings on board a new partner, Virtus.pro ("VP"), one of the most influential and time-tested professional gaming clubs in the CIS region, with a global reach.
Founded in 2003, VP is the most prestigious pro league in its native Russia, dominating the country's most popular game DOTA 2 with 25.6 million viewing hours in 2020. VP teams' achievements in nearly two decades have been rewarded an awe-inspiring $16m in prize money globally.
Bybit is having its own "Grand Slam" moment in building esports clout. The crypto exchange branched out to the competitive gaming community in 2021 and has struck four high-profile esports partnership deals to date.
The outfits captivate global audiences with the most coveted divisions and athletes in this genre, winning international tournaments and championships in virtually every popular video game on the planet. As of Aug. 25, Bybit's esports portfolio cover three out of the top five teams in the CS:GO World Ranking according to HLTV.orgbybit.com/wsot2021, where fans can track their performance. The final results will be ranked by profit and loss ratio.
- Crypto Exchange Bybit Signs New Esports Deals With Scandinavian Powerhouses Astralis and Alliance
- Bybit Announces Sponsorship of Legendary Esports Team NAVI
- Crypto Derivatives Leader Bybit Enters Spot Trading
- The 6th edition of the Digital Brunch, Under the theme: Gaming, Esports & Marketing in Middle East and Africa
- Bybit to Launch Cloud Mining to Democratize Ethereum Mining
- Kaplan Singapore and Murdoch University support youth development in esports
- Bybit Brings Annual Trading Competition World Series of Trading (WSOT) 2021 to the Next Level With Record $7.5M Prize Pool
- Cyberport Brings Together Hong Kong and Pacific Rim Youth for Esports Exchange
- AOC named as no.1 in Gaming Monitors worldwide in 2020