SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 23 August 2021 - Kestrel Investigation and Services Pte Ltd ("Kestrel"), a premier security company in Singapore, promises to help companies, organisations and asset owners get more efficient at detecting and managing security threats on their premises with outcome-based solutions that cuts resource utilisation and costs at the same time.
A traditionally manpower-intensive sector, the security service industry has gone through much change in recent years, especially on the technological front with the government's drive and support towards digitalisation as part of the Security Industry Transformation Map, going beyond security guard services to deliver holistic and comprehensive security solutions.
Even so, these digital applications for the most part, provide peripheral functionality and support to the security manpower detail rather than as an operational replacement, which actually in many situations increase operational costs in the form of additional equipment and system purchase as well as training on how to use them.
Kestrel believes that all these will change with the adoption of outcome-based solutions, and is committed to making security protection and management a much more effective and efficient affair by aligning their service offering to the outcome-based approach.
AI and Automation at the Heart of Outcome-based Security Solutioning
security services is the ability to be alerted and notified of any incident or occurrence with immediacy and clarity, such that a prompt response can be provided.
Kestrel's Security Management and Alert System ("SMAS") addresses this by weaving communication on multiple gadgets such as GPS, walkie-talkie, island-wide communication, SOS, body-worn camera, and clocking device - into a single centralised platform, eliminating the chance of information missed out or not passed on as intended, particularly in the event of emergencies.
This significantly improves communication efficiency while reducing the possibility of disputes or ignorance, not to mention the savings that can be achieved from a reduction in manpower allocation by as much as 25%.
The system has also been instrumental in helping Kestrel achieve and maintain its top grading score awarded by the relevant authorities year after year that distinguishes the best performance security agencies in the market.
Driving Innovation for the Security of the Future
- Cyber-Security Operation Center debuts
- New Advancements to Aruba ESP Deliver Edge-to-Cloud Security to Enterprises
- Microdium, a Leading Business Continuity Solution Distributor in Southeast Asia, Selects Comodo to Power Its Cybersecurity Solutions
- Trend Micro Cloud One Delivers Projected ROI of Up to 188%
- HKBN JOS Launches JOS+ to Bring Innovation Closer to Work, Transforming IT to Become More Than as-a-service to Support Singapore SMEs in the new World of Work
- Kaspersky willing to share cyber security solutions with Vietnam
- Eliminate Hesitations: Security Simplified for Those Building In The Cloud
- Security Operations Teams Get Relief from Alert Overload with the Trend Micro Vision One Platform
- Trend Micro Vision One Stops Threats Faster, Streamlines Operations and Cuts Costs