HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 17 August 2021 - Quantron, strategic partner of Ev Dynamics, delivers 30 electric vans to IKEA Austria.
Andreas Haller, founder and CEO of Quantron AG (left), hands over a symbolic key for the delivered vehicles to Claes Lindgren, Country Customer Fulfillment Manager IKEA Austria (right)
Quantron AG, handed over the first set of 100% emission-free vans to IKEA Austria, this week. The international furniture company IKEA has set itself the goal of becoming climate-positive by 2030. The e-mobility specialist Quantron supports IKEA in this mission and supplies the IKEA logistics center near Vienna with 30 environmentally friendly e-vehicles. The Germany based Quantron AG is strategic partner of Ev Dynamics.
Quantron's first all-electric Q-Light was already used for extensive testing at the logistics center in June. With a range of at least 170 km, a drive power of 100 kW and a maximum charging power of 70 kW, the e-transporters are ideally equipped for routes between IKEA locations and customers' delivery addresses. Initially, the vehicles will be used for deliveries to all 23 of Vienna's municipal districts and within a 30 km radius of the logistics center.
Andreas Haller, founder and CEO of Quantron AG: "We are pleased to be able to support IKEA with our knowledge and expertise in this important step towards emission-free delivery. Quantron is proud to help companies like IKEA with our many years of e-mobility experience and our international network to make the switch to emission-free freight transport."
Miguel Valldecabres Polop, CEO of Ev Dynamics, said: "Ev Dynamics and Quantron entered into a share swap agreement on 29 July 2021. Ev Dynamics is proud as investor and strategic partner for the win of this new business opportunity for Quantron AG."
You can find the original photo in low and high resolution here: Press releases from Quantron AG
- Ev Dynamics Joins Forces with Quantron through a Share Swap to Form a New Electric Vehicle Powerhouse
- China Dynamics Initiates Nasdaq Listing Process
- China Dynamics Changes Name to Ev Dynamics
- China Dynamics to Provide Not Less Than 500 Electric Vehicles in Philippines and Malaysia
- China Dynamics Launches Electric Buses in Davao, Philippines
- China Dynamics Enters into MOU to Create Exclusive Distribution Network in the Americas
- Registration fees for electric vehicles would be half those for gasoline cars
- Over 150 new Rewards are now available on the yuu App. Redeem amazing Rewards for as little as 400 yuu Points and link your Hang Seng enJoy Card for 20% Points rebate!
- Nanyang Gifts Business Operation Changes During COVID19