OTTAWA, CANADA - News Direct - 16 August 2021 - TechInsights Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of VLSI Research Inc., the award-winning provider of market and economic analysis covering the semiconductor supply chain. Together, TechInsights and VLSI will provide a unified platform of the most valuable semiconductor-related content to inform the world's most innovative companies. In addition to extracting insights and intelligence and filling information gaps to solve problems today, the unified platform will identify trends to predict how the future of technology will unfold.
In an increasingly connected world, and with semiconductor market drivers like automotive, machine learning and 5G, the explosive demand for semiconductors is leading to a growing addressable market which has a thirst for intelligence in the form of reverse engineering data and informed analysis. VLSI Research's strategic trends analysis complements TechInsights' technical content and will be incorporated into TechInsights authoritative information platform to bring unprecedented insights into semiconductors and microelectronics.
"We have long been regarded as the world leader in semiconductor reverse engineering. Our trusted platform is the source of the broadest and deepest range of semiconductor research." said Gavin Carter, CEO of TechInsights. "We have been on the hunt for a partner that can complement our content with the ability to reverse engineer the future. We found the perfect partner in VLSI Research. I am delighted to welcome an industry guru in Dan and his team to TechInsights.
Founded in 1976, VLSI is led by visionary CEO and Chairman Dan Hutcheson, who for over 40 years has had the opportunity to engage semiconductor legends Gordon Moore, Robert Noyce and Jerry Sanders among others. Hutcheson and his VLSI colleagues leveraged this unique access and insight to empower executives with strategic and tactical marketing value.
"When I first learned TechInsights wanted to bring us together," said G. Dan Hutcheson, Chairman and CEO of VLSI Research, "it was clear there was a unique opportunity to connect market and technical analysis on high-volume and emerging applications of technology in ways that has never been done before. Merging both into a single platform would offer the industry a powerful new way to view the past, present and future of the semiconductor sector. It would give clients the competitive advantage in their ability to make better decisions faster."
- TechInsights partners with Strategy Analytics and Munro & Associates to deliver an in-depth analysis of electric vehicle technologies
- The Latest in Memory Technology Trends from TechInsights and Jeongdong Choe
- Three Vietnamese research works accepted at International Conference on Machine Learning
- Three Vietnamese papers accepted at the International Conference on Machine Learning
- Avnet and ON Semiconductor Accelerate IoT Innovation with New Development Framework
- Lack of semiconductor chip to affect car sales
- Semiconductor industry needs more attention: experts
- artnet AG: Artnet News Launches Artnet News Pro, Bringing Data-Driven Reporting to Industry Insiders
- Medallia named in Independent Research Firm s in Report for Customer Feedback Management