SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 13 August 2021 - HOYA Vision Care, a leader in optical technology innovation, has launched its latest FULL CONTROL 4-in-1 combo for eyewear lenses that will provide Singaporeans ultimate eye protection.
Based on extensive consumer research, Singaporeans are gaining awareness that the constant use of digital devices are now causing more digital eye strain. Next, with high levels of UV in Singapore, the demand for UV protection is also increasing. Lastly, with the ongoing pandemic, anti-bacterial properties are more sought after.
With HOYA's advanced research and technological capabilities, HOYA has developed a 4-in-1 lens combo known as FULL CONTROL that provides a tailored, worry-free experience for daily living.
The 4-in-1 combo developed for FULL CONTROL is characterised by a combination of HOYA's four signature lens coatings, namely, Hi-Vision LongLife (HVLL), BlueControl, UV Control and Hi-Vision Anti-bacterial. This makes FULL CONTROL a first-of-its-kind lenses in HOYA's product offerings.
HOYA's premium Hi-Vision Longlife multi-layer coating offers significant lens durability that maintains HOYA's excellent lens performance for years. It frees wearers from the unnecessary lens-related worries and annoyances such as fingerprints, water stains and dust.
To combat the increasingly long hours that Singaporeans spend on digital devices, HOYA's trademark BlueControl treatment reduces harmful blue light by reflecting it away to combat the effect of eye strain to prevent eye fatigue. The treatment not only minimises glare from digital screens to provide more comfortable and relaxed vision
Additionally, with UV Control, wearers enjoy 100% protection against UV rays on both the front and back surfaces of the lens. UV protection essential to us since Singapore's geographical location is located near the equator, we are exposed to higher levels of UV radiation. This helps decrease the risk of UV-related eye damage and diseases.
To ensure all-rounded total protection, FULL CONTROL lenses are coated with Hi-Vision Anti-bacterial technology that utilises silver ions (AG+) for an innate bacterial-resistant property that assists the hygienic maintenance of lenses. This new treatment is tested under strict standards and proven to be highly effective and long lasting in reducing and slowing down bacterial growth at least 99.9%*
For a limited time only, we will be giving complimentary anti-fog cloth wipes with every pair of FULL CONTROL purchased. This allows for the ultimate form of protection!
HOYA's FULL CONTROL lenses is now available at all authorised HOYA retailers in Singapore
* Based on BOKEN quality evaluation institute's anti-bacterial activity value test results (Staphylococcus aureus and E.Coli)
- HKBN and AXA Launch Hong Kong’s First-ever Broadband + Home Insurance + Network Security + Smart Home Services Combo
- Sacombank launches full-package account service combos for various corporate customer segments
- Try a meal in a frying pan in HCM City
- M1 Launches the Most Advanced 5G Standalone Technology in Singapore with its True 5G Network
- APOL Singapore Provides high-quality Ergonomically Designed Chairs in Singapore
- DirectAsia Extends One Month Free Insurance to all Drivers and Riders in Singapore
- M1 Spearheads the ‘Be’ Campaign, Redefining the New Normal in Singapore with Fibre Broadband Plans & WFH Solutions
- WELLE Kicks Off Full-Scale Digital Transformation Journey with Infor
- Arlo Introduces Newest Addition to Its Award-Winning Ultra Series with Ultra 2 Camera