SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 11 August 2021 - Amidst the spread of COVID-19, Justswim Singapore, an establishment that provides swimming lessons to both children and adults, announces how they implement extra safe and strict measures to conduct their classes safely.
This measure was taken in accordance with safety measures implemented nationwide to minimise contact and any potential exposure, for both clients and their coaches.
Swimming lessons at other locations such as Woodlands, Bedok and Tampines are offered too.
If clients have access to a private pool, such as that of a condominium, Justswim Singapore is able to conduct condominium swimming lessons as well.
4. Ensure Clients Are In Suitable Condition To Swim
Coaches of Justswim Singapore will ensure that clients are fit to swim before the lesson commences.
Temperatures of both clients and coaches will be taken at the start of the lesson for transparency purposes for both parties.
In addition, as swimming is considered a strenuous physical activity, clients are encouraged to always ensure that their body is in optimal condition for a swim before heading out.
Justswim Singapore reminds their clients that this is especially important for those who are considering to swim after recently receiving their vaccination dose.
As the vaccination doses may result in mild symptoms and side-effects, it is recommended that clients do not partake in any strenuous activity, including swimming, for up to 7 days after receiving the doses.
- Foreign NGOs Work on Water Safety in Vietnam to Prevent Drowning
- A Safe Swimmingly Summer in Quang Tri
- Soul Music & Performing Arts Academy launches online lessons
- VP Bank in Singapore Awarded Best Boutique Private Bank by WealthBriefingAsia
- Five children drown in Mekong Delta pond
- ONLYOU Shifts Focus To Online Korean Classes In Wake Of New Restrictions
- NTRUST is Expanding to Deliver Settlement Services
- Bybit Announces Daniel Lim as General Counsel
- Truescope Wins Whole of Government Media Monitoring and Online Analytics Tender