MANILA, PHILIPPINES - Media OutReach - 5 August 2021 - As an innovative global trading platform for various crypto assets, founded in 2015. LBank officially launched the Philippine Ambassadors Recruitment in August 2021. LBank provides its users with safe crypto trading, specialized financial derivatives and professional assets management services. It has become one of the most popular and trusted crypto trading platforms with over 5.6 million users in more than 50 countries around the world.
Digging out promising projects to benefit users has been the consistent goal of LBank. Perfect coordination among various departments in LBank and efficient decision-making has laid a concrete foundation to dig out new promising projects and get listed on LBank at the earliest time, in the meantime to forecast the future trends. Nearly 250 projects and 500 trading pairs have been launched on LBank. Furthermore, LBank is always the first CEX to list or hold special sales of some great projects such as Babydoge, Mina, Dora, KINE, Nabox, etc.
Multi-country compliance to accelerate global deployment
As one of the earliest crypto exchanges, LBank has reliable financial licenses such as NFA/MSB (U.S), MSB (Canada), and AUSTRAC (Australia). LBank ranks first in the industry in terms of annualized return on defi mining. In addition to strong assets management services, LBank has also invested in more than 100 projects in the primary market with the aim of building a comprehensive crypto ecosystem.
At present, LBank has cooperated with many partners in North America, Middle East, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia etc. In order to further develop the Philippine market, we are now recruiting Philippine www.lbank.info
- Crypto exchange Bityard has launched forex trading service for global investors
- Crypto Derivatives Leader Bybit Enters Spot Trading
- Asia’s Leading Crypto Financial Services Platform Matrixport Valued at Over $1 Billion — Two Years After its Founding
- Gemini Supports Endotech.IO for Institutional Crypto Automation
- Vietnam warns citizens about the risk of investment in crypto
- Cryptology Asset Group Appoints Current Head of Asset Management, Patrick Lowry, as the New CEO
- Binance Launches Stock Tokens with German-Swiss CM-Equity AG and Digital Asset AG
- MEXC Global Exchange: A World-class Service Provider Bridging Continents and Challenging Pioneers
- Bybit to Launch Cloud Mining to Democratize Ethereum Mining