HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 4 August 2021 - YOUVIT, an innovative multivitamin company founded by a Dutch team with carefully selected ingredients sourced from Australia and Singapore, launched its 7-Day Adults Multivitamin and Kids Multivitamin Gummies in Hong Kong last month.
95% of Adults in Hong Kong Lack Daily Recommended Nutrients
The Centre for Health Protection revealed that more than 95% of adults in Hong Kong do not meet the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables every day – a troubling statistic given its significant benefits for immunity support amidst the various COVID variants threatening the city.
Formulated in the U.S., YOUVIT has the complete set of 10 vitamins and 2 minerals (vitamins B complex, C, D, E, and zinc) to boost immunity and fight viruses – with its delicious taste of mixed berries, orange, pineapple, and strawberries setting it apart from other products and perfect for those who find it difficult to take and remember to have vitamins in tablet or pill forms.
Wrapped Individually for Hygiene & Convenience
YOUVIT's one-a-day gummies are wrapped individually and easy to bring on the go – making sure customers will not forget to have their daily vitamins no matter how busy their day is!
Giving Back to the Community in Hong Kong
In response to the successful launch in Hong Kong, YOUVIT has pledged to donate multivitamin gummies to underserved communities. YOUVIT CEO Wouter Van Der Kolk said of the program, "it is important that everyone stays healthy and builds immunity against the virus and its variants, especially those who are most vulnerable."
Available at Watsons Hong Kong
YOUVIT is now available online and in 126 Watsons stores across Hong Kong.
- 7-Eleven pledges to give 1,000 7-SELECT chicken legs every week for 40 consecutive weeks to help those in need in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong ICT Awards 2021 opens for enrolment
- US Senate passes bill to punish China over Hong Kong
- Meet the 20 top-funded startups and tech companies in Hong Kong
- Innovative software-based contactless payments solution, SoePay SoftPOS launches in Hong Kong
- Agnei Iberico Stars in the Spanish Luxury Lamb Days in Hong Kong
- YesAsia Holdings Limited successfully listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
- Lighthouse Global Group aims to increase Immigration consulting services in response to future demand
- AXA becomes the first insurer to offer VHIS product on HKTVmall