SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 22 July 2021 - MEXC Global, the one-stop solution for spot trading and derivatives, continues to be a market leader in providing top-quality tokens while promising to be one of the exchanges to watch out for in 2021. In addition, MEXC recently engaged its strategic expansion globally, summing more than 850 digital assets already offered for trading on the exchange.
Besides offering users a comprehensive suite of trending coins, MEXC strives to screen new projects to ensure safe investments thoroughly. The platform is very well known for its swift customer support, good practices, and reliable services.
In case of any technical hitches that result in the loss of funds, the exchange has an Investor Protection scheme in place to compensate affected users.
The MEXC Globalization Strategy
MEXC Global currently has over 6 million active users from more than 200 countries and regions worldwide. In addition, the product platform supports multiple languages such as English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and many more.
MEXC has already expanded its trading services and cryptocurrency pairs to the user community in different markets such as Russia, Japan, Korea, and Turkey. They are already setting up offices and teams to take care of the business. In addition, MEXC is welcoming new members, as they are currently recruiting talents worldwide.
Swiss self-regulatory organization (VQF) and Australian AUSTRAC have both granted MEXC compliance certificates in the past year.
What's more, MEXC is boosting its payments compliance by joining two leading payment companies in Europe and Southeast Asia. This allows MEXC users to purchase top cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ether in Euros or USD via their MasterCard or VISA card.
- Crypto Derivatives Leader Bybit Enters Spot Trading
- Crypto exchange Bityard has launched forex trading service for global investors
- Binance Launches Stock Tokens with German-Swiss CM-Equity AG and Digital Asset AG
- To shake Contract Exchange 2.0 Launched with All-around Upgrades
- BidFX Launches Multifaceted Data and Analytics Suite for FX Trading
- FT Markets marches successfully into Vietnam!
- Bybit Adds ADA, DOT and UNI to Its USDT Margined Offerings
- Ultimaker transforms into a platform business driving innovation and growth globally
- HDBank deploys the Swift GPI global payment query service