HONG KONG SAR -
Witnessed by Donald Choi, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of Chinachem Group (1st left) and Dr Otto Poon, Chairman of ATAL Engineering Group (1st right), the Memorandum of Understanding to foster collaboration on Healthcare Facilities Management was signed by Hung Han Wong, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of Chinachem Group (2nd left) and Victor Law, Managing Director of ATAL Engineering Group (2nd right) at Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West.
Group photo of Donald Choi, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of Chinachem Group (Centre); Hung Han Wong, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of Chinachem Group (6th left); Dr Otto Poon, Chairman of ATAL Engineering Group (6th right); Victor Law, Managing Director of ATAL Engineering Group (5th right); and senior management members of Chinachem Group and ATAL Engineering Group.
The Group provides high-quality property management, and its subsidiary Nina Hospitality also has expertise in hotel management. They exert decisive influence in the professional field of property management and hotel services. As a leading electrical and mechanical engineering service provider in Hong Kong, ATAL has unparalleled competitive advantages in providing multi-disciplinary E&M engineering and technology services for healthcare sector including private and public hospitals over the years. According to the MoU, leveraging on synergies from the core competencies of both companies, the Group and ATAL have decided to join forces to deliver, in form of joint-venture, services for the operation, management and maintenance of local medical facilities. The two parties shall further explore collaboration opportunities in areas such as medical tourism, tele-medicine and IoT solution for healthcare industry, and bring in contributing resources to achieve respective business goals.
The MoU was signed by Hung Han Wong, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of Chinachem Group and Victor Law, Managing Director of ATAL Engineering Group; witnessed by Donald Choi, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of Chinachem Group and Dr Otto Poon, Chairman of ATAL Engineering Group at Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West.
"Partnership lies at the heart of Chinachem's successes. By aligning with companies and organisations that share similar values to our own, we're able to forge alliances for the long term. We are very pleased to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with ATAL to establish a strategic partnership. By making good use of the respective competitive advantages, a new cooperation model could be bought into medical sector. We also wish to be the leader of property management for healthcare facilities. This not only broadens the Group's revenue streams, but also enhances the level of the Group and the industry, brings positive value for stakeholders and drives the development of the liveable city," said Donald Choi.
Dr Otto Poon said, "Our healthcare system is under increasing pressure as the population in Hong Kong and elsewhere continues to age. Demand for high quality healthcare facilities is not only greater than before but also rising. Through this partnership, ATAL and Chinachem are uniquely positioned to seize the opportunities in delivering healthcare services which not only satisfy the community needs but also enable us to gain a larger foothold in healthcare sector in the local market and beyond."
For high resolution photos, please download
- Jardine Engineering Corporation: Notice of Change in Chief Executive
- Chinachem Group makes HK$3.8 million matching donation for spinal cord injury relief following paraplegic’s epic climb of Nina Tower
- Accel Group Subsidiary Wins "Most Reliable Leaders of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Services Provider 2021" Award
- The Hong Kong Productivity Council and CUHK Join Forces to Nurture Next Generation InnoTalent with On-the-Job Research Opportunities to Strengthen Local Talent Pool
- ESG Achievement Awards 2020: Completes a successful inaugural awards ceremony promoting sustainable development in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Productivity Council and Hong Kong Computer Society Sign Pact to Enhance the Adoption of Emerging Technologies in Hong Kong
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre
- A New Vision: ‘Elevating the Everyday’ with Nina Hospitality
- AXA Management and Employees Conducted Beach Clean-up; 257 kg of Coastal Wastes Removed to Protect The Environment