HONG KONG SAR -
The World Economic Forum provides the Global Innovators Community with a platform to engage with public and private-sector leaders and to contribute new solutions to overcome current crises and build future resiliency.
Dr, Zia Hayat CEO and Chairman of Callsign explained: "Founded fifty years ago, the World Economic Forum is still at the forefront of solving some of the most pressing global challenges we face today. The 'Fourth Industrial Revolution' means our world is more connected than ever and the World Economic Forum also recognizes that this revolution presents an opportunity to adopt technologies and establish digital trust for a more inclusive and human centered future.
It's a privilege to be invited to work with the World Economic Forum and to collaborate with organizations in public, private and academic sectors as well as governments to establish digital trust and secure the future of the global economy, equitably."
Prior to joining the Global Innovators Community, Callsign was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer in 2019 for its potential to revolutionize how people digitally identify themselves and, pioneering a new approach to re-establishing digital trust.
Callsign's unique intelligence-driven authentication positively identifies users, delivering safety and minimal friction for genuine users, while ensuring that bad actors are blocked. This is being used to underpin digital trust across financial institutions, governments and commerce globally.
Callsign is currently participating in the World Economic Forum communities on Cybersecurity, Blockchain and Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Companies who are invited to become Global Innovators will engage with one or more of the Forum's Platforms, as relevant, to help define the global agenda on key issues. To learn more about the Global Innovators Community, visit the World Economic Forum
- Callsign names Singapore as APAC Headquarters
- Callsign Warns That More Than Half of Consumers Trust Organizations Less After Receiving Scam Messages From Fraudsters Impersonating Their Brand Name
- World Economic Forum cancels 2021 annual meeting in Singapore
- Remarks by Vietnamese PM at third Paris Peace Forum
- Vietnam CEO Forum 2020 to get underway on Nov. 19
- Hanoi to host Indo-Pacific Business Forum 2020
- US, Vietnam to organize 2020 Indo-Pacific Business Forum
- Franconomics 2020 kicks off in Hanoi
- World Economic Forum 2021 annual meeting in Singapore cancelled