NEW YORK, NY - ACCESSWIRE - 19 July 2021 - Focus Financial Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:FOCS) ("Focus"), a leading partnership of fiduciary wealth management firms, announced today that five advisers with Melbourne-based Escala Partners Limited ("Escala"), a Focus partner firm, and one adviser with Sydney-based Brady & Associates Financial Advisers ("Brady & Associates"), a member of Connectus Wealth Advisers, also a Focus partner firm, were named to the 2021 list of Australia's Top 100 Financial Advisers. The list is based on an extensive, national survey conducted by The Australian in collaboration with Barron's and is a guide to the country's leading wealth management advisers. The advisers from both firms named to this year's list have been on it for at least the last three years.
Brady & Associates is a financial advice firm with a 28-year heritage. The firm has close, long-standing relationships with its clients that enable the firm to help with many facets of their clients' lives and families. The Brady team prides themselves in constructing advice tailored to their clients' specific circumstances, goals and risk tolerances.
Paul Brady, Founder and Managing Director of Brady & Associates, has more than 25 years of providing comprehensive financial advice to private clients. Paul was a director of the Financial Planning Association of Australia and was awarded Fellow of the FPA for his leadership and contribution to the financial planning community.
Escala was established with the collective ambition to become the new standard of personalized wealth management in Australia. The firm quickly emerged as a leading fiduciary wealth adviser to individuals, families, foundations and institutional investors across Australia, providing them with customized investment solutions through a collaborative, team-based approach. Escala's client relationships are sustained over time through their dedication to highly personalized service and an ongoing commitment to innovation in defining the standards for excellence in the Australian wealth management industry.
Mason Allamby, Scott Carmichael, Steve Collins, Amanda Fong and Ben James are Partners and members of the original group of Escala founders who started the firm in 2013. They each have deep expertise in multiple areas of wealth management, including financial planning, asset allocation, tax strategy and, in Ms. Fong's case, the not-for-profit space.
"We are thrilled that Brady & Associates and Escala were recognized for the caliber of their advisers," said Rajini Kodialam, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Focus. "Both firms are known for their contributions to the rapidly evolving Australian wealth management industry. Their client-centric mindset, combined with a dedication to excellence and innovation, position them for strong future growth. Focus is honored to be a part of each firm's journey as a strategic partner. Our Australian presence will expand further as our value proposition continues to resonate. Our growing scale in this market is beneficial to our Australian firms, advisers and their clients."
- Aspiri Financial Services To Join Focus Partner Connectus Wealth Advisors, Further Expanding Connectus' Australian Footprint
- George Ferizis Group to Join Focus Partner Connectus Wealth Advisors, Further Accelerating Connectus' International Growth and Expansion in Australia
- Study finds, most of financial advisers give women worse advice than men
- With a Global Presence, Beryllus Capital Will Serve as a Strategic Advisor to Some of the World's Most Prominent Families
- Australia helps train Vietnamese vocational education specialists
- Vietnam’s Vingroup rebuts Reuters report of plan to sell school, health units
- VP Bank in Singapore Awarded Best Boutique Private Bank by WealthBriefingAsia
- These are the most active investors in Japan’s startups
- These are the most active investors in Singapore’s startups