HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 11 July 2021 - AXA Hong Kong and Macau ("AXA") has always been adhering to the purpose of "Act for human progress by protecting what matters". We support various meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities, bringing positive impact to the wider society. Recently, Sally Wan, Chief Executive Officer of AXA Hong Kong and Macau and a group of AXA senior management participated in a beach clean-up activity at Tung Wan, Shek Pik in South Lantau with AXA employees, their families and friends, together with Lance Lau, a Hong Kong-based 12-year-old youth climate activist. AXA volunteers collected 257 kg of coastal wastes and recyclables to protect the environment and combat climate change.
(From left) Andrea Wong, AXA's Chief Marketing & Customer Officer; Sally Wan, AXA's Chief Executive Officer; Lance Lau, Hong Kong youth climate activist; Kevin Chor, AXA's Chief Life and Health Insurance Officer and Isabel Lam, AXA's Chief People and Corporate Management Officer, took part in the beach clean-up at Tung Wan, Shek Pik in South Lantau with AXA employees and families & friends to combat climate change.
Sally Wan, AXA's Chief Executive Officer cleaned up all kinds of beach wastes at Tung Wan to call for reducing waste together by making changes in daily life.
AXA volunteers collected 257 kg of waste and recyclables to protect the environment and combat climate change.
- AXA unveils "Know You Can" local hero video series in Hong Kong, 12-year-old youth climate activist to advocate for Go Green
- AXA unveils Know You Can local hero video series in Hong Kong
- AXA rolls out new global brand campaign to inspire confidence and progress Hong Kong selected as the first in Asia to unveil the creatives
- AXA becomes the first insurer to join Green Monday ESG Coalition
- Jardine Engineering Corporation: Notice of Change in Chief Executive
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust secures its Sustainability-linked Loan of HK$500 million from DBS Hong Kong
- AXA offers free personal accident protection coverage up to HKD600,000 to support local tourism and encourage citizens to get vaccinated
- Hong Kong ICT Awards 2021 opens for enrolment
- AXA launches "Free Double Post-Vaccination Protection" Programme