HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 2 July 2021 - Kerry Logistics Network Limited ('Kerry Logistics Network'; Stock Code 0636.HK) is honoured to be recognised as one of the "Most Honored Companies" in Institutional Investor's annual All-Asia (ex-Japan) Executive Team rankings for the sixth consecutive year. It was also ranked in the top three in five categories under the Transportation sector.
Kerry Logistics Network and its key executives secured top three in the following categories, based on votes from buy-side analysts, money managers, and sell-side researchers at securities firms and financial institutions that cover the Asian region:
- Best CEO – William Ma
- Best CFO – Ellis Cheng
- Best Investor Relations Professional – Iris Tsang
- Best Investor Relations Program
- Best ESG
William Ma, Group Managing Director of Kerry Logistics Network, said, "We are honoured to be recognised once again for our commitment to a proactive investor relations strategy. While it has been imperative to respond to the challenges brought by the pandemic, in terms of investor relations, we have remained steadfast in maintaining our transparency, stepping up communication with the investment community and addressing investors' concerns. Despite all the difficulties, we believe it is of paramount importance for us to keep our shareholders and investors up to date, particularly on Kerry Logistics Network's latest corporate developments, while providing comprehensive disclosure to our stakeholders to ensure we create value for all. We are grateful to Institutional Investor and the investment community for the long-term support, and we will continue doing our best in applying global best practices in our investor relations programme."
Kerry Logistics has received the "Most Honored Companies" accolade since 2016. The 2021 All-Asia (ex-Japan) Executive Team rankings were determined by the votes from over 4,000 investment professionals across 1,285 financial services firms. The survey covered several core areas, including "Financial Disclosure", "IR Services & Communications", "COVID-19 responses", "ESG", "CEO", "CFO" and "IR Professional".
- Kerry Logistics Network Wins the Highest Honour The Asset Jade Award and The Best Investor Relations Team Award at The Asset ESG Corporate Awards 2020
- Kerry Logistics Clinches Titles at IR Magazine’s Greater China Awards 2020, Winning Best in Sector: Industrials and Best Annual Report (Mid-cap)
- Kerry Logistics Network Recognised at the Hong Kong Green Awards 2020 As the Recipient of Corporate Green Governance Award - Corporate Leadership
- Kerry Logistics Network Extends Winning Streak at the Quamnet Outstanding Enterprise Awards for Sixth Year Running
- S.F. Holding and Kerry Logistics Network Announce Strategic Investment and Cooperation
- MTR Corporation and Kerry eCommerce Join Hands to Launch "Kerry Express @ MTR Shops" New Retail Solution
- Kerry Logistics Network Posts 30% Growth in Revenue Core Net Profit Increased by 33%
- Fosun Tourism Was Recognised as An Honored Company in II-Asia Executive Team Poll Published by Institutional Investor
- First centre of ASEAN Smart Logistics Network launched