BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA - Media OutReach - 2 July 2021 - The Lillith Fashion Group are the new owners of the much loved, long-standing Australian fashion website - 'The Wardrobe'. After picking up the website at a bankruptcy auction earlier this year, the Lillith Group has been dedicated to the satisfaction of the loyal Wardrobe customer. Scheduled to re-launch in July 2021, the new Wardrobe website will continue to offer the latest pieces from iconic Australian and International brands in the form of a fresh faced, easy to navigate and mindfully built Online Store. While the original site was clean and well-organised, the new owners saw an opportunity to better showcase newly arrived pieces, provide styling tips and tricks, introduce a fantastic new rewards program and most importantly - create a community where women feel supported and celebrated.
- HCM City ready to host Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2020
- Vietnam’s fashion designer to show off his sustainable clothes at London Fashion Week
- NAIDOC Week 2020: Always Was, Always Will Be
- Australian consumers taste Vietnamese durian
- True Colors Fashion: The Future is Now!
- Vietnamese designer introduces new collection at London Fashion Week
- Phú Quốc to host “Fashion Voyage 3” show
- Vietnam tells fashion brands to respect its sovereignty over Paracel and Spratly Islands
- Vietnamese fashion thrives despite the pandemic