BANGKOK, THAILAND - Media OutReach - 1 July 2021 - Levoit, the #1 selling air purifier brand in the US*, announced its new partnership with Ban Leong Chin Inter Co.Ltd. As a frontline distributor, Ban Leong Chin Inter will focus on selling Levoit air purifiers such as Core 300, Core 200S, LV-H128, Vista 200, LV-H133 and more. This partnership will play a hugely significant step to help Levoit accelerate its growth strategy in the Thailand market.
During the pandemic, the persistent spread of the virus is challenging people to think about keeping their homes cleaner, while the increase in people's awareness towards the health impact drives the growth of the global air purifier market.
Most of Levoit air purifiers use thorough 3-stage filtration, typically consisting of a Preliminary Filter, an H13 True HEPA Filter, and an Activated Carbon Filter. The H13 True HEPA Filter removes at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter, capturing small particles and common allergens such as pollen and dust. Combined, the stages offer excellent filtration, with different Levoit models catering to different room sizes.
- Vesync Enters Thailand Market
- Dorsett Hospitality International improves air ventilation on guest floors in Hong Kong
- Striker Phượng could miss AFF Cup
- Lee Nguyễn to play for HCM City
- XTB announces partnership with José Mourinho
- Foreign investors remained net sellers of nearly VND 160 billion, still selling HPG and VCB
- True Juice: for better health
- VietinBank and Manulife announce exclusive 16-year bancassurance partnership
- Media OutReach được vinh danh là hãng phát hành thông cáo báo chí hàng đầu châu Á