SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 1 July 2021 - Hong Seh Motors announces the launch of the much-anticipated lease to own scheme for the Tesla Model 3. With this scheme, customers are required to pay a 10% down payment and choose between a 5 or 7-year tenure period.
The scheme was launched in response to the growing popularity of lease to own schemes in Singapore thanks to the increase in COE and car prices. The scheme offers drivers an alternative to car ownership, promising drivers the opportunity to rent and drive a car for the long term without the hefty costs involved in buying a vehicle.
Such schemes typically help drivers to cut costs with their lower monthly instalment repayments.
Features Of The Tesla Model 3 Lease To Own Scheme
Hong Seh Motors' lease to own scheme offers drivers the chance to drive a Tesla Model 3 bought directly from Tesla Singapore itself.
Features of the scheme include:
- No impact on total debt servicing ratio (TDSR)
Taking on this scheme will not affect the TDSR and loan eligibility of Hirers, allowing them to take on additional loans without worry.
- Warranty provided by Tesla Singapore
The scheme allows customers to drive with a peace of mind by providing a warranty on all cars that are offered by Tesla Singapore.
- 24-hour emergency customer support service
In case of breakdowns or other issues, drivers can contact Hong Seh Motors' 24-hour emergency customer support service for assistance.
How The Tesla Model 3 Lease To Own Scheme Works
The company requires all customers to go through a quick eligibility check. The company describes the evaluation as a quick check that will usually take them no more than 1 working day to complete. Thereafter, the customer is informed of the evaluation outcome before proceeding with the leasing scheme.
- Prime Minister approves the scheme on reforming quality and food safety inspection model
- Tesla sets up new supercharger equipment for electric cars in Berlin
- Ho Chi Minh City launches new tourism stimulus scheme
- The scheme of reforming quality inspection model will create very huge fiscal space for growth
- Vietnamese-made cars will compete with Tesla in the US
- National promotion scheme helps stimulate consumer demand
- Why Visa Is Now Allowing Bitcoin
- Sino Malls support Government’s consumption voucher scheme by giving out over HK$20 million in rewards and exciting experiences
- Sino Malls offer HK$20 million in shoppers’ rewards and exciting experience to boost Government’s Consumption Voucher Scheme