HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 29 June 2021 - Vpon Big Data Group ("Vpon") has officially announced its strategic partnership with Miaozhen Systems, China's leading third-party data service provider. This partnership aims to advance data-driven marketing strategies to accelerate healthy data development and seize new business opportunities in Asia-Pacific.
The strategic partnership strives to enhance third party tracking business in key Asia markets including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Thailand. Besides, Vpon as a leading big data company in Asia can also enhance data dimensions and user profile to deliver more precise and effective digital strategy.
Vpon's Chief Operating Officer Arthur Chan is excited about the partnership, "Asia has always been a key area for our data research and business development. Miaozhen Systems being a China leading third-party technology provider, our partnership not only optimizes market targeting strategies, but also provides customers in Southeast Asia with highly efficient marketing solutions, growing more confidence to tap into the booming Asia market."
Miaozhen Systems' Vice President, Mr. Xuan Haojie, claimed that "Data determine companies' future marketing strategies and direction. This partnership gathers two Asia leading data experts to facilitates a more sophisticated data development, and opens up regional market opportunities to attract potential customers, fostering overseas business for both Vpon and Miaozhen Systems."
Looking ahead, Vpon and Miaozhen Systems will continue to deepen and strengthen their partnership to provide customers with highly effective data solutions upon diverse market needs. To create and lead a vibrant data ecosystem, the partners will also organize joint data seminars and events to help professions achieve successful data-driven marketing strategies.
- Meet the 20 top-funded startups and tech companies in Hong Kong
- NCS to offer new big data and mobility intelligence services through integration of DataSpark
- Cloud Comrade Brings Patented Advanced Data Security Solution to Asia-Pacific Customers
- Hong Kong's data center stands firmly in the market
- Chubb Creates Consumer Lines Division in Asia Pacific; Appoints Glen Browne to New Leadership Role
- Qumulo Expands Global Presence to Asia Pacific; Expands Strategic Partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- TRILUX strengthens partnership with Sonepar in Singapore
- C3 AI and NCS Form Strategic Partnership to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications Across Asia-Pacific
- Hong Kong Productivity Council and Hong Kong Computer Society Sign Pact to Enhance the Adoption of Emerging Technologies in Hong Kong