HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 16 June 2021 - Mobile Medical and Health Check Centre Limited brings the new technology into the business from Taiwan, which is mRNA Circulating Tumor Cells Screening. With the mRNA dynamic gene technology can effectively detect the number and size of circulating tumor cells in the early stage, the patient can get diagnosis and treatment as early as possible. Compared to traditional medical imaging like CT and MRT, mRNA Circulating Tumor Cells Screening can screen out the size of tumors in 0.2 cm or above and it is high safety and minimal invasive by using few blood samples for testing as well.
Suitable for all people
mRNA Circulating Tumor Cells Screening is the latest cancer early detection technology, the accuracy, sensitivity, and specificity of the auxiliary diagnosis of tumors up to 93-97%. Mobile Medical is the first Hong Kong health check center to introduce mRNA Circulating Tumor Cells Screening, which was the main health checkup item in recent years and available for customers aged ten or above. It is recommending that a healthy person should check it once a year, and a high-risk group (e.g. having family cancer history) needs to check every six months.
- Artificial Intelligence in medical imaging piloted in three Hanoi hospitals
- Vaccinated people nears 900,000 mark, as health ministry in talks for mRNA technology transfer
- Nhan Dan 115 Hospital sets Asian records in applying AI technology
- Annual check-ups important for women
- Top 10 uses of cordyceps for human health
- Vietnam to get 31 million Pfizer vaccine doses this year
- Hong Kong Baptist University and Cornell University jointly develop a novel nano-carrier that increases the efficacy of Chinese medicine treatment for breast cancer
- AXA becomes the first insurer to offer VHIS product on HKTVmall
- Breast cancer awareness campaign launched at K Hospital