HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 8 June 2021 - AXA Hong Kong and Macau ("AXA") is pleased to announce the launch of the first "Know You Can" local hero video on World Environment Day (5 June 2021) featuring Lance Lau, a Hong Kong-based 12-year-old youth climate activist, to highlight the imminent threat of climate change. It calls out that, just like Lance, with confidence, passion and actions, we can make a positive difference as a community to protect our earth. The video will be promoted through digital, social media channels and AXA website, together with useful green tips for everyone to join hands with AXA and pitch in the "Go Green" movement.
In Lance's view, big change begins with little things. This echoes AXA's strong belief in combating climate change. AXA has pledged to join forces with local communities to achieve the global "Net Zero" goal through a series of green actions and community projects across various areas.
Through this kick-off video, AXA hopes to inspire and encourage customers to support "Go Green" in their everyday life including subscribing to the e-services in Emma by AXA and replacing physical policy documents with eStatements / eAdvices.
Andrea Wong, Chief Marketing and Customer Officer of AXA Hong Kong and Macau, said, "Climate change poses a serious threat to our environment and everyone has a role to play to help build a more sustainable future. We are delighted to launch this powerful local hero series as an extension of our global brand campaign to further reinforce our brand promise 'Know You Can' and bring to life our Purpose 'Act for human progress by protecting what matters'. Through such a genuine story of Lance, we hope to inspire people to embrace the future with confidence and combat climate change together. Lance's video is only the first in our 'Know You Can' video series, we will be sharing more stories of local heroes who have demonstrated the power of leveraging confidence to create a better world."
For more details of this brand campaign, please visit www.axa.com.hk
- AXA becomes the first insurer to join Green Monday ESG Coalition
- AXA rolls out new global brand campaign to inspire confidence and progress Hong Kong selected as the first in Asia to unveil the creatives
- NEFIN in Partnership with Hong Kong Baptist Theological Seminary (HKBTS) Embrace Carbon Neutrality for a Green Campus
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust secures its Sustainability-linked Loan of HK$500 million from DBS Hong Kong
- World Green Building Leaders Join Forces to Support Hong Kong's First "Advancing Net Zero" Ideas Competition for Carbon Neutrality
- Hong Kong ICT Awards 2021 opens for enrolment
- The Second Youth Video Cultural and Creative Online Training Camp Concludes with Success
- National strategy on climate change promoted
- International Youth Day 2020 promotes climate change initiatives
- Innovative software-based contactless payments solution, SoePay SoftPOS launches in Hong Kong