Customers can enjoy protection anytime, anywhere with premium discount up to 14.5%
HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 1 June 2021 - AXA Hong Kong and Macau ("AXA") today announced the new partnership with HKTVmall, the 24-hour online shopping mall operated by Hong Kong Television Network Company Limited ("HKTV") to offer AXA WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan ("AXA WiseGuard") on its platform. AXA WiseGuard is the first Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS) product available on HKTVmall, providing customers with easy access to health protection on HKTVmall website or mobile app anytime and anywhere in Hong Kong.
Under this new partnership, customers can enjoy 10% discountAXA WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan" for a 10-year-old boy, with 10% off discount & extra 5% Mall Dollar rebate offered by HKTVmall.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition HK Launches "We CAN Protect the Future" – Formula Cans Recycling Program with HKTVmall and World Green Organisation
- AXA launches "Free Double Post-Vaccination Protection" Programme
- AXA launches "Wealth Ultra Savings Plan (2-year Pay)"
- AXA Hong Kong and Macau stands with Employee Benefits customers in the new normal under COVID-19 by providing free new physical and mental protection
- AXA extends holistic wellness platform "AXA BetterMe" to all Employee Benefits customers Leveraging technology and thoughtful services to raise competitiveness of corporates
- Blue Cross launches brand-new LovePet Outpatient Insurance
- Sino Malls support Government’s consumption voucher scheme by giving out over HK$20 million in rewards and exciting experiences
- Innovative software-based contactless payments solution, SoePay SoftPOS launches in Hong Kong
- Correcting and Replacing: Innovative Payment Platform Atome enriching Merchant Network