HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 1 June 2021 - The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited ("JEC") today announces the following management change:
Kevin O'Brien, currently Chief Executive of JEC, will be moving at the end of August 2021 to succeed Thomas Ho as Chief Executive of Gammon Construction. Thomas will be retiring on 12th October 2021. In turn, Noky Wong, currently Deputy Chief Executive of Jardine Schindler Group ("JSG"), will succeed Kevin at JEC.
Kevin will commence his new role at Gammon, initially as Chief Executive (Designate), on 1st September. Kevin joined Balfour Beatty in Hong Kong in 1996 and moved to Gammon, a 50/50 joint venture between Balfour Beatty and Jardine Matheson, in 2004 where he held a number of senior roles. He was appointed Chief Executive of JEC in 2018.
Noky will start his new role as Chief Executive (Designate) of JEC on 1st July. He joined JSG in July 2003 and has since held a number of leadership roles in Hong Kong, Vietnam and Malaysia before being appointed Deputy Chief Executive of JSG in January 2020.
- CWT announces the appointment of Michelle McKinney Frymire as Chief Executive Officer
- Burkhard Eling takes up role of CEO at Dachser
- SUSS MicroTec SE appoints Dr. Götz Bendele as Chief Executive Officer and Dr. Thomas Rohe as Chief Operating Officer
- Cushman & Wakefield Hong Kong Strengthens its Retail Services Team With Appointment of Baldwin Ko as Director, Retail Services – Deputy Head of Retail Management
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust secures its Sustainability-linked Loan of HK$500 million from DBS Hong Kong
- Asian Fund for Cancer Research Announces Inaugural BRACE Award Venture Competition Winner
- Premier League chief hails fans pilot event
- IFTA Opens Applications for FinTech Achievement Awards 2020, Advocating Further Advancement in FinTech Industry Under New Norms