Cloud veteran picked to accelerate SaaS business in the fastest-growing region for Infor
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 1 June 2021 - Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced the appointment of Chema Aramburu as executive vice president and general manager for Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Based in the company's regional hub in Singapore, Aramburu will be responsible for Infor's business across ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand, Greater China, Korea, India and Japan, and drive customer success and satisfaction.
"Chema is a seasoned leader in the IT and cloud industry, with a proven track record in leading business transformations and building successful sales teams," said Kevin Samuelson, Infor CEO. "We are excited to have him on board to lead Asia Pacific, a region of tremendous opportunity and diversity. The APAC customers I have met are looking to technology to help accelerate innovation, grow and transform their businesses – be it quick access to data to attain better decision-making, or enhancing relationships with customers and with supply chains that have flexibility and agility so that their business models can be highly adaptive. Infor's multi-tenant CloudSuites are purpose-built for specific industries and enable organizations to drive greater operational efficiencies, scale their business quickly and achieve outstanding customer outcomes."
Aramburu brings with him more than 20 years of experience in IT and cloud operations, with a top priority to drive SaaS (software-as-a-service) uptake across the region. He joins Infor following senior leadership positions in Oracle and SAP, where he played key roles in spearheading cloud adoption across APJ. Most recently, he was vice president of regional enterprise sales for Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud, APJ. Prior to that, Aramburu transformed SAP APAC's small- and medium-sized enterprise (SME) business through innovative go-to-market models and grew business revenues exponentially.
"I am excited to be leading a region that is seeing exponential growth as one of the key engines of the global economy, and where cloud adoption is accelerating rapidly across all sectors," said Aramburu. "As businesses increasingly look to digitize and scale their operations for greater agility and resiliency, technology and cloud will continue to be a key enabler. Infor is uniquely positioned to deliver industry-specific services and solutions to address the diverse challenges faced by businesses today, and I look forward to helping our customers navigate their transformation journey."
"Instrumental to driving huge growth and success out here will be my team. People talent is one of Infor's greatest assets, and I am personally thrilled to be a mentor and coach, and to help develop and retain a high-performing team who will delight our customers at every touch point," Aramburu added.
Infor Asia Pacific
+65 9799 9133
- Infor Promotes Becky Xie to Lead Greater China and Korea Region
- CAF Selects Infor to Power Parramatta Light Rail Project
- China’s Deppon Express Selects Infor in Logistics Asset Management Overhaul as it Gears Up for Expansion
- Cisco Appoints New President and Chairman for Asia Pacific, Japan & Greater China
- Twitter appoints new Vice President of JAPAC, unifying all revenue markets across the Asia Pacific region
- Mambu names former Executive Director at TMRW as its new Vietnam General Manager
- Chubb Creates Consumer Lines Division in Asia Pacific; Appoints Glen Browne to New Leadership Role
- Chubb Names Peter Kelaher Country President for Australia and New Zealand
- Chubb makes Leadership Changes in Asia Pacific
- Callsign names Singapore as APAC Headquarters