SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 27 May 2021 - Chubb today announced that it has appointed Glen Browne Division President, Consumer Lines, Asia Pacific with effect from 1 July 2021, in addition to his role as Deputy Regional President for Asia Pacific. In this newly created position, Mr. Browne will oversee the accident and health and personal lines businesses in the region. He will also have oversight for direct marketing, consumer partnerships and digital distribution for both the company's general and life insurance divisions in Asia Pacific. Mr. Browne will continue to be based in Singapore and report to Paul McNamee, Chubb's Regional President for Asia Pacific and he will work closely with Brad Bennett, Chubb Life's Chief Operating Officer.
"The new Consumer Lines division will bring to bear the full breadth of Chubb's capabilities to deliver the best customer product and service solutions in a seamless way, and agnostic to the product, channel and delivery method," said Mr. McNamee. "This is a response to the evolving customer and growing partnership dynamics of our business, which will necessitate the sharing of data, technology and talent to deliver superior customer and partnership outcomes."
Mr. Browne is a seasoned executive with over 25 years of industry experience. He joined the company, then known as ACE, in New Zealand in 2000 and has been promoted to roles of increasing responsibility over the course of his career, most recently to Deputy Regional President for Asia Pacific and Division President, Southeast Asia.
On this new role, Mr. McNamee said, "Glen has both breadth of experience across a number of our countries in General Management as well as depth of knowledge in the consumer space. He has the perfect blend of leadership and technical skills to steer the teams across the region to achieve our ambitious goals to grow our consumer business."
- Chubb Names Peter Kelaher Country President for Australia and New Zealand
- Chubb announces new appointments for Asia Pacific's Property & Casualty team
- Chubb Life Vietnam named among best companies to work for in Asia
- Chubb launches "Chubb LifeBalance" in Korea, a 360 degree personalised Health and Well-being App
- Chubb report reveals the risk and uncertainty faced by small and mid-sized businesses as they increasingly conduct business digitally
- Twitter appoints new Vice President of JAPAC, unifying all revenue markets across the Asia Pacific region
- Cisco Appoints New President and Chairman for Asia Pacific, Japan & Greater China
- Samsung Electronics Appoints New President & CEO for Southeast Asia & Oceania
- Callsign names Singapore as APAC Headquarters