SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 17 May 2021 - Singapore-headquartered cloud consulting company Cloud Comrade is onboarding a next-generation cloud-native data security technology that will be available in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific region this month. Through a partnership with U.S. based information security company Rixon Technology, Cloud Comrade clients will be able to further protect their customers from data breaches while easily navigating complex global compliance and privacy regulations more effectively using data tokenization.
To combat the complexity of countless attack vectors and the proliferation of cyber attackers worldwide, Rixon Technology has changed the data security paradigm through a different approach to data protection. The Rixon Technology patented cloud-native vaultless tokenization platform tokenizes sensitive data which in turn renders it useless to unauthorized users.
"Cloud Comrade is constantly enhancing and expanding our product offerings and capabilities to deliver new value to our customers," said Andy Waroma, Co-managing Director of Cloud Comrade. "Rixon Technology is a unique, cloud-native data security solution for our clients, which will bolster protection against data breaches and help them comply with privacy and regulatory guidelines."
Organizations currently face unprecedented challenges in meeting compliance requirements and protecting against data breaches. Rixon Technology's patented cloud-based vaultless tokenization platform is designed with both the organization and the data owner in mind. Sensitive data is protected through robust security features that include customized options and unique ways to control data access. For instance, the Rixon Technology platform offers access to a cutting-edge reversible masking technology that automates access to right to be forgotten and right to be remembered. Such features permit individuals to manage the use of their sensitive data while simultaneously streamlining and compressing complicated regulatory requirements of Cloud Comrade clients.
"We built a technology solution that understands the many challenges faced by companies and individuals due to ever-increasing complex regulatory requirements and sophisticated cyber-attacks," said David Johnson, CEO of Rixon Technology. "Cloud Comrade offers a high level of cloud technology competency, market expertise, and a commitment to providing superior client service. We are excited to offer our advanced security solution through our partnership with Cloud Comrade."
- InfraGuard brings Automated Cloud Managed Services to Singapore in partnership with Cloud Comrade
- Trend Micro Announces World’s First Cloud-Native File Storage Security
- With Spot Wave, NetApp Helps Organisations Drive Down Infrastructure Cost and Complexity for Big Data Applications on Kubernetes
- Spicing it up with Cloud Comrade: Baba Products powers digital transformation efforts with successful migration to a cloud-based IT infrastructure
- Eliminate Hesitations: Security Simplified for Those Building In The Cloud
- Qumulo Expands Global Presence to Asia Pacific; Expands Strategic Partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- New Advancements to Aruba ESP Deliver Edge-to-Cloud Security to Enterprises
- Cloud-based Email Threats Capitalized on Chaos of COVID-19
- Vietnam’s cloud computing market worth 133 million USD