Recognized for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 13 May 2021 - Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704), a global cybersecurity leader, today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platform for its offering, Trend Micro Apex One. The evaluation was based on specific criteria that analyzed the company's overall completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Trend Micro is continually innovating and anticipating emerging threats. Our flagship Apex One endpoint protection platform features broad coverage against today's most critical threats. Our customers are protected using a range of techniques including virtual patching, which immediately protects against exploits until the vendor patch is applied.
Read the full Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platform report at: https://resources.trendmicro.com/Gartner-Magic-Quadrant-Endpoints.html
"The endpoint has become a key battleground as determined threat actors try to take advantage of the pandemic to target distributed workforces and vulnerable remote access infrastructure. But throughout this difficult period, we've been there for our customers," said Wendy Moore, vice president of product marketing for Trend Micro. "I'm delighted to see us recognized again for doing what we do best: Protecting global organizations through innovative, cloud-first and platform-based security. We will continue to focus on offering simple, robust and industry-leading protection through our cybersecurity platform."
At the heart of the company's cybersecurity platform is Trend Micro Vision One, which delivers visibility and XDR using telemetry from Apex One in addition to email, servers, cloud workloads and networks for faster detections and investigations.
Magic Quadrant reports are a culmination of rigorous, fact-based research in specific markets, providing a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the providers in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. Providers are positioned into four quadrants: Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries and Niche Players. The research enables you to get the most from market analysis in alignment with your unique business and technology needs.
* Gartner disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Trend Micro Named A Leader By Independent Research Firm
- Fortinet named a leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure
- Exceptional Attack Protection Proven in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Trend Micro Announces Next Generation ICS Endpoint Security Solution
- Security Operations Teams Get Relief from Alert Overload with the Trend Micro Vision One Platform
- Fujitsu and Trend Micro Demonstrate Solution to Secure Private 5G
- Cloud-based Email Threats Capitalized on Chaos of COVID-19
- Influencing Future of Cloud Security with MITRE ATT&CK® for Containers
- Eliminate Hesitations: Security Simplified for Those Building In The Cloud